Friday 29th March : SL : Hull Kingston Rovers v Hull FC KO 12:30pm Sky Sports Action/Main Event

Who will win?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull Kingston Rovers
    • Hull FC

The way Evalds glided through a small gap between two Hull defenders virtually untouched says everything about the Black & Whites right now. 

How long can Tony Smith survive?

4 minutes ago, gingerjon said:

The commentary containing spoilers is a new one

I though I should start a topic asking forum members to demand that Sky to fix it.

Instead I turned it off and on. Fixed.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Coggo said:

The way Evalds glided through a small gap between two Hull defenders virtually untouched says everything about the Black & Whites right now. 

How long can Tony Smith survive?

More to the point: how long does he want to survive?

• Like 1

FC playing against the wind should be scooting and keeping things tight around the ruck.

I think Nu Brown should be in to dummy half. If they can adjust, the game is still just about in touch.

Wtf was Macintosh thinking there, stupid and unnecessary.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

What I will say about Hull KR is they give you very little in the way of penalties and errors. We literally haven't had a leg up at any time this half. Makes them very hard to play against.

• Like 1