Sat 30th Mar: SL: Warrington Wolves v Catalans Dragons KO 15:00 (Sky/BBC iPlayer/SuperLeague+)

Who will win?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Warrington Wolves
    • Catalans Dragons

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 30/03/24 at 15:30

That shouldn't be a penalty. Sims wraps up Williams. That's what players are told to do.

Warrington cross over after the soft call, and seem to be finding their mojo now.

• Like 1

Toby King in, and the game is very much back on!

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 minutes ago, Old Frightful said:

When he makes a mistake, perhaps someone should tell him rather than not.

Pike?

Don't tell him.

• Haha 1

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Toby King scores subject to VR scrutiny.

By not planting the ball down straight away he risked not scoring.

12-18, warming up nicely in the run up to arf tarm.

:kolobok_sad:   Hull FC....The Sons of God....  :kolobok_sad:
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

1 minute ago, StandOffHalf said:

That shouldn't be a penalty. Sims wraps up Williams. That's what players are told to do.

Warrington cross over after the soft call, and seem to be finding their mojo now.

Agree with that.

• Like 1

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Wire error sees them under more pressure.

3 minutes ago, DavidM said:

That is not a penalty .

The calls from the terraces swung it, but Sims wrapped all around Williams and took him down forcefully but safely.

Just a good hard hit pressurising a kicker. I agree; never a penalty.

Les Cats error eases it.

3 minutes ago, Ullman said:

Pike?

Don't tell him.

Thanks for pointing out my bleeding obvious reference to an all time classic quote! 🙄

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, soulboy said:

Two hours and 30 mins on BBC 1 for the Boat race.

The fawning over this drivel is off a scale .

I’m expecting more sub-standard coverage from the BBC for the 2 CC games .

At least the contempt for RL is consistent .

I know this is a strange thing to say on an RL forum, but it's actually disgraceful that the Women's Six Nations is on 2/online and that rubbish on 1. Typical forlock tugging nosense.

This is a good game though. 🙂

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, M j M said:

Just switched this on. That Warrington kit isn't good is it.

It sucks.

2 minutes ago, Ullman said:

It sucks.

Boo!

Mickey Mac for a possible VR try,

Nope.

Rouge scores, subject again the VR scrutiny.

Essai!

12-22. ktc.

Another screamer of a touchline conversion from Abdul after his kick created the try.

12-24.

1 minute ago, DavidM said:

What is that wire winger doing , he literally did nothing 

You appear to have answered your own question there mate.