Sat 6th Apr: SL: Catalans Dragons v St Helens KO 20:15 (UK Time) (Sky/BBC/SuperLeague+)

Who will win?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Catalans Dragons
    • St Helens

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/04/24 at 19:45

Whenever a Saints player gets tackled, there are 2-3 other players stood 'downtown' telling the ref what he should be doing about it.

• Like 1

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Just now, GeordieSaint said:

🤮🤮🤮

That looks nasty for Welsby.

No it doesn't, he is absolutely fine.

• Like 1

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

1 minute ago, Just Browny said:

Whenever a Saints player gets tackled, there are 2-3 other players stood 'downtown' telling the ref what he should be doing about it.

Thems the rules. 😁

Must admit, I'm never sure about Da Costa but he has come up with a couple of cracking plays in this half.

2 minutes ago, Just Browny said:

Maybe we could instigate a rule where only the captain can talk to the referee unless the referee is speaking to another player.

Edited by Hopie
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, north yorks trinity said:

A bit unsavoury from Saints. Their player falls awkwardly and instead of being concerned for him the players are all waving at the ref like they play for 1980s Arsenal.

Saints off season training on a Pacific desert island....the land of the waving palms. 🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, dboy said:

None of them interfered with the defensive line. Where would you have liked them to go?

Through the line. They can't end up sat in the defensive line. 1st one goes through clear, the others just sort of end up there. Thought it could have gone either way, if it were ruled out then you could quote letter of the law etc.

• Like 1

Just now, sam4731 said:

Referees and doctors on the forum tonight.

Yes he is clearly badly injured, standing as he is at full back. Oh look he's got the ball.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, sam4731 said:

In fact, you may be right.  You don't know the profession of the various posters.  

Just now, JohnM said:

In fact, you may be right.  You don't know the profession of the various posters.  

I'd just like to say that I'm not a doctor. 😁

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, sam4731 said:

He got his leg caught under Davies body. Could have broken an ankle. Thankfully it didn’t. But to clarify, there was nothing wrong the tackle either. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, The Blues Ox said:

Through the line. They can't end up sat in the defensive line. 1st one goes through clear, the others just sort of end up there. Thought it could have gone either way, if it were ruled out then you could quote letter of the law etc.

No, only if you consider the defensive line to be any area after the PTB.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, bratman said:

Catalans have done well to turn this around, I thought Sts were getting on top

Yes, I agree. But Saints have got a bit raggy and anxious. Cracking game, though.  And it's not over yet. Watching on BBC 3 .Paul Rowley commentating?

1 minute ago, JohnM said:

Yes, I agree. But Saints have got a bit raggy and anxious. Cracking game, though.  And it's not over yet. Watching on BBC 3 .Paul Rowley commentating?

Yeah think so, switched over to Sky though