Uninteresting Trivial Facts

There's a big orange ball in the sky that's painful to look at directly. Should I be worried? I'm sure I've seen it somewhere before but I can't remember what it is. Maybe it's a UFO.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

There's a big orange ball in the sky that's painful to look at directly. Should I be worried? I'm sure I've seen it somewhere before but I can't remember what it is. Maybe it's a UFO.

It's even worse down this way, the sky's turned a funny colour, it's not grey any more :huh:

It's even worse down this way, the sky's turned a funny colour, it's not grey any more :huh:

Some of the old folk are muttering into their beards that it is called 'blue'. What an odd word...

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

My 14 year old son can't understand why I'm annoyed because he's lost his phone.

Kids eh?

Tell him he'll have to pay for the replacement, or do without. He then may understand your annoyance. :rolleyes:

"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

Tell him he'll have to pay for the replacement, or do without. He then may understand your annoyance. :rolleyes:

Just dug out a very,very,very old Nokia,he's going to be using that.That to him would be even worse than not having one at all.

Thank you for your valuable contribution.

Just dug out a very,very,very old Nokia,he's going to be using that.That to him would be even worse than not having one at all.

Get him a new one. But make sure it's this one.10141159-cartoon-mobile-phone-hello-kitty-338.jpg

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

There is a village in Herefordshire called Trumpet. :)

Ralph Waldo Emerson

My train commute into London today is far quieter than normal. It's tonight's journey home that I'm not looking forward to.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

Had to take the cat to.the emergency vet last night, kept her in overnight on iv fluids and referred her this morning to our normal vet for observations. My pocket is now £400 lighter.

Thank Christ for pet insurance. With any luck I might get my wembley funds back before the trip!

My train commute into London today is far quieter than normal. It's tonight's journey home that I'm not looking forward to.

My evening commute is even quieter. Fewer than 1/3 of seats taken in a carriage that's usually full to standing only. It's quieter than the Christmas week on the train.

What were they thinking?

J5c4H.jpg

Ralph Waldo Emerson