Uninteresting Trivial Facts

Don't get the two mixed up. It could wreck your computer.

Especially when booting up.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Oh, and a 2 terabyte hard drive - 2 terabytes! I can remember using 8" floppy discs!

I remember the IT manager where I worked in 1997 telling me he wouldn't put a 1Gbps hard drive in my PC as there was no way I'd ever need that much space.

I now have a free giveaway 2Gbps memory stick on my keyring. 

I remember the IT manager where I worked in 1997 telling me he wouldn't put a 1Gbps hard drive in my PC as there was no way I'd ever need that much space.

I now have a free giveaway 2Gbps memory stick on my keyring. 

My first hard drive in a PC was 50MB but now I have over 12GB of music alone!

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

Some thieving scumbag has stolen Lee's bike 

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

Working at home today, I've got the bread maker on and it's getting close to finishing.  The smell of newly baked bread is fantastic.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

This afternoon I shall mostly be meeting Dr Phil Hammond and watching him record an appeal for the charity I work for.

Yesterday I met a man who sells advertising space in toilets.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

Have a bite now.

Teehee, go on, so naughty.

You'll get me the sack :download:

Come on now

Its:

tea at 08:45

tea at 09:30

Coffee at 10:30

Butties at 12:00

Always has been always will be

(well apart from when I out on the road...)

Edited by High Peak Rhino

You'll get me the sack :download:

Come on now

Its:

tea at 08:45

tea at 09:30

Coffee at 10:30

Butties at 12:00

Always has been always will be

(well apart from when I out on the road...)

An early bite of a sandwich is a no-no.

But TRL is fine?! :onthequiet:

Bike thieves are absolute scumbags.

agreed and I hope the chain fell off or similar and they went ###### over ######

It's Lee's transport for work, all we afford, a £50 second hand bike. It's £85 a month for the bus, I have that, and Lee has his bike. So, another £50 to be found and another bike, while some waste of space, who probably has more ready cash than us, rides around and probably breaks it or sells it for drugs

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

we now have two bikes....too good to miss

£60 for both and hardly ever been used - couple moving to Spain

I wondered with the TDF coming next year, whether to buy up all the cheap bikes and then sell them off next year when everyone gets the bug but doesn't want to spend much in case it's a one week wonder.......

Last 3 days off, back to work Thurs on reduced hours for up to 4 wks. Hopefully the results next Monday will give me a clue as to what happened and why I still feel in 1st & 2nd gear, and knackered after doing nowt. Be good to be back though and talk to people instead of alone :))