How do they get away with it?

Last night I booked my accommodation in Cardiff for the start of the Super League XVI, well I wouldn't want to miss Bradford vs Leeds.

Anyhow just by going on the Travelodge website as I use these more than any other hotel chain, the price for a night at Cardiff Central, Cardiff Atlantic Wharf and Cardiff M4 is a shocking

Last night I booked my accommodation in Cardiff for the start of the Super League XVI, well I wouldn't want to miss Bradford vs Leeds.

Anyhow just by going on the Travelodge website as I use these more than any other hotel chain, the price for a night at Cardiff Central, Cardiff Atlantic Wharf and Cardiff M4 is a shocking

People called Romans they go the house

Best thing to do is to stay in Bristol - all the benefits of the big city with the nightlife and not very far to Cardiff on the train.

I looked at Bristol but it was still going to be

Wasn't this the complaint last time we were in Cardiff? (Not that I went, you understand :ph34r: )

Rethymno Rugby League Appreciation Society

Founder (and, so far, only) member.

Wasn't this the complaint last time we were in Cardiff? (Not that I went, you understand :ph34r: )

The last time I was in Cardiff I spent a night in the cell mate (think Gansongate) which I'm not proud of and totally regret as my friend who I was with didn't wait around and went home on the train.

We haven't spoke since.

Whilst still expensive I've spent large chunks of time working just outside of Cardiff over the last two years or so and can recommend the apartments in Cardiff Bay, there's a good selection on Late Rooms.

For example the Capital Apartments have a two double bed place at

How do they get away with it?

People are willing to pay

Check out upcoming international fixtures and highlights of past matches at http://rlfixtures.weebly.com

St Albans Centurions International Liaison Officer and former Medway Dragons Wheelchair RL player.

Leeds Rhinos, St Albans Centurions y Griffons Madrid fan. Also follow (to a lesser extent) Catalans Dragons, London Broncos, South Sydney Rabbitohs, Jacksonville Axemen, Vrchlabi Mad Squirrels, København Black Swans, Red Star Belgrade and North Hertfordshire Crusaders.

Moderator of the International board

The last time I was in Cardiff I spent a night in the cell mate (think Gansongate) which I'm not proud of and totally regret as my friend who I was with didn't wait around and went home on the train.

We haven't spoke since.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

top post funny as!!!!!

as i read the post question "how do they get away with it?"

an saw you name as the poster i would of put my house on it you were talking about refs

:lol::lol:

COME ON THE CORN

CLASSY CAS 4EVA

Go Go Go York City Knights!

Bridgend is the answer

I think it cost about

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

ill be staying in the same hotel i think!.. caerphilly is only a short train ride from cardiff. stayed there for the previous MM's in cardiff. even in a cab it wouldnt cost more than a tenner.

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

I will never ever ever tire of this.....

Edited by Kenilworth Tiger

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

ill be staying in the same hotel i think!.. caerphilly is only a short train ride from cardiff. stayed there for the previous MM's in cardiff. even in a cab it wouldnt cost more than a tenner.

You should have come to Bristol

Bristol Sonics Rugby League

2007 & 2008 West Midlands RLC Champions

2008 RLC Regional Grand Finalists

2008 RLC Team Of The Year

2011 RLC Midlands Premier Champions

www.bristolsonics.com

� Stupid Questions League Winner 2004 �

yeah i know mate.. im on first name terms with most of the B+B owners in southville and bedmo!.. but the missus has fam living in caerphilly also!..

gonna be down in briz for the KRS jam though, in october..

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

On the last 2 occasions I have been to Cardiff for a game we have stayed in the St Davids - for about
Edited by Old Frightful
                                                                     Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)