NZ series ticket sales latest news

Scubby

I liked the stadium and the proximity to everything at the shopping centre is excellent.

We stopped in Islington for lunch at the most fantastic Turkish restaurant and then got the Overground all the way round to Stratford - we went to Stratford instead of Hackney Wick as the Fanzone was on that side of the stadium (I'm sure the Fanzone would have been better with better weather and quieter music).

Stadium was great inside, but looked a little unfinished. Good view and plenty of leg-room.

We rushed out, aided by being at the exit nearest the Aquatics centre and hurried back. Was going to get the National Rail train into Liverpool Street, but saw the Central Line platforms in front us and a train pulling in - we were back at Kings Cross in 25 minutes from leaving the ground on almost empty trains.

Anybody who had difficulty didn't really try hard enough or is never going to cope with 20k+ crowds anywhere. It was as easy a big event as I've ever been to and I loved every minute of the day (well, except for 80 of them).

People called Romans they go the house

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Out of curiosity, will the new Crossrail go anywhere near the OS?

Yes - it's planned to service the existing platforms 5 and 9 at Stratford overground station.

It's not a question of coming down to earth, Mr Duxbury. Some of us, Mr Duxbury, belong in the stars.

I think you'd have to be a cross-code regular to get it. Let's just say Leagueman doesn't quite live up to his name.

I am a cross code regular lol. Leagueman has been keeping a low profile since we outed his bogus RUWC semi-final viewing figures.

Archived