16 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Salford Red Devils
    • Draw
    • Widnes Vikings

Salford 12 - 0 up after 5 minutes

Glad we got them out of the way early.

Steady on now you Reds.

:kolobok_sad:   Hull FC....The Sons of God....  :kolobok_sad:
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Salford in again in the corner 16-0

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

22-0

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Doesn't bode well for our last SL representatives later on this evening.

Widnes pull one back following a 40-20

22-4

22-8

Silly mistake from Salford let Widnes in for that second one.

22-10

Salford gone off for half time?

Salford barely got to the sixth tackle in the first half; either they scored, made a mistake (pretty strong, swirling wind), or Widnes conceded a penalty at the play-the-ball. Robert Lui looks superb, Carney also on top form other than throwing the ball away behind his own line. Widnes need to sort out the number of penalties they're conceding to have any chance of getting into the game.

Listening to this on Radio Merseyside. Can't get Radio Manchester. Ray French really needs to go and sit in his slippers with his cocoa. Every 2nd word is 'er'. Every player has 'er' as his middle name. And he keeps coughing and spluttering into his microphone. He mispronounces players names and insists on calling Salford the 'City Reds'.

Listening to this on Radio Merseyside. Can't get Radio Manchester. Ray French really needs to go and sit in his slippers with his cocoa. Every 2nd word is 'er'. Every player has 'er' as his middle name. And he keeps coughing and spluttering into his microphone. He mispronounces players names and insists on calling Salford the 'City Reds'.

He was coughing a lot last weekend too. At his age, with a cough like that, commentating in Rugby stadia in this weather is not a good idea.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Widnes get first score of 2nd half

22-14

He was coughing a lot last weekend too. At his age, with a cough like that, commentating in Rugby stadia in this weather is not a good idea.

On radio Manchester we have got the adequate Trevor Hunt and the bumbling buffoon Alan Hunt.

the bumbling buffoon Alan Hunt.

Who, after a fairly ordinary spell with Hull FC, earned the nickname "Isaac".

Archived