• Widnes Vikings

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That'll be it then. Sounded a cracker.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Terrific, exciting game, but hard to see either of these teams finishing in the top half. Great backs on both sides but Salford's forwards missing in action in the second half and Widnes won't win many with that kind of penalty count against them.

Over to Leeds for my 4th game of the weekend :)

Terrific, exciting game, but hard to see either of these teams finishing in the top half. Great backs on both sides but Salford's forwards missing in action in the second half and Widnes won't win many with that kind of penalty count against them.

Over to Leeds for my 4th game of the weekend :)

Good on you. Good luck to the Rhinos

And Hull are now again top of the league! :D

And a game in hand! This seems to be the season that just keeps on giving at the moment!

Money can't buy you happiness!

It can buy you beer and that's a bit like happiness in a glass!

"I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals."

Sir Winston Churchill

Some folks are wise and some are otherwise!

Tobias Smollett

"I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink."

Joe E Lewis

"Look at the ffing state of that"!

My mate on the Avenue last Friday whilst pointing to a scantily clad young lady and spitting a mouthful of beer out!

Typical Hull fans.

Back on top of the league and they're all over the forum.

Or is it because Rervers lost?

:kolobok_sad:   Hull FC....The Sons of God....  :kolobok_sad:
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Let's hope your off it again next week

Was thinking of a post containing "you upstarts" but thought I didn't fancy seeing it in your sig material if things went bad for us...

Was a tense affair. Widnes very ill disciplined in the first half, and Salford ill disciplined in 2nd half. Off side at kick off unforgivable!

Apart from that some nice touches of play, final result always in doubt. Glad to get the win but think Thursday will come too soon and expect a bit of a thrashing.

Enjoyed the game.

Salford's goal line defence was superb. Lost count of the amount of time Widnes were pushed into touch, held up or just pushed back before grounding the ball.

Thought Salford were just a little smarter when it mattered. Oh well, at least we have been top of the league for a bit - on to Huddersfield we go......!

great game of rugby, two teams definitely on the rise this season, the penalty count of 22-4 in salfords favour didn't help widnes but the games was there to be won and salford took the chance, well done salford 

"Why is Napoleon crying ?" said one sailor to the other, "poor ###### thinks he's being exiled to st helens" came the reply.

https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1455957_262746450543197_276002364_n.jpg

great game of rugby, two teams definitely on the rise this season, the penalty count of 22-4 in salfords favour didn't help widnes but the games was there to be won and salford took the chance, well done salford

24 - 4, sounds realistic. What happened did the D train go on one of his shoulder charging rampages again?

Sounds like a good game. Looks promising for both sides, although I think both had a freak result last week, then met each other, probably know more about were both sides are after next weeks games against Wigan and Huddersfield respectively.

Penalty count was 11-9. I'm sure it was just a typo from VW

read it last night, lots given away though they must have lost count lol

"Why is Napoleon crying ?" said one sailor to the other, "poor ###### thinks he's being exiled to st helens" came the reply.

https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1455957_262746450543197_276002364_n.jpg

i think salford will beat the pies..................

Twenty to four was when Widnes woke up.

Archived