London Skolars v Coventry Bears KO 3pm  

SUNDAY 24th APRIL

Doncaster v Barrow Raiders KO 3pm

Hemel Stags v North Wales Crusaders KO 2pm

Oxford v Hunslet Hawks KO 2.30pm at Tilsley Park

Rochdale Hornets v Toulouse Olympique  XIII KO 3pm

University of Gloucestershire All Golds v Newcastle Thunder KO 3pm

York City Knights v South Wales Scorpions KO 3pm

League Express is on sale every Monday, in shops (UK only), on print subscription (worldwide) and online for desktop, tablet and smartphone
Follow us on Twitter/X @leagueexpress and TikTok @leagueexpress
Like us on Facebook - www.facebook.com/rugbyleagueexpress

All home wins except Hunslet @ Oxford.

KO times don't quite work for me this weekend  the originally scheduled evening KO at Skolars would've been OK, as would a 3pm at Hemel.

Hi Progman,

Your guess is as good as ours! Sunday is the fist game in our new (and hopefully permanent) home at Tilsley Park, Abingdon. there should be a bar at the ground, but as far as I know it's an athletics stadium right on the edge of Abingdon with nothing else around it...

Should be a good day and although Tilsley Park is not exactly as picturesque like Iffley Road, having a permanent base should finally allow the club to settle down and build something more solid.

Enjoy your day out! 

http://www.oxfordrl.com/getting-here/ 

http://www.tilsleypark.co.uk/ 

Hornets FanBlog preview of our game with Toulouse, featuring Nazis, Aussies, Kiwis - and Denis Betts.

http://theseladscanrunfor80mins.blogspot.co.uk

Good article Hornetto. But I would have liked to know more about the French players as well. It should be an interesting game.

Hi Progman,

Your guess is as good as ours! Sunday is the fist game in our new (and hopefully permanent) home at Tilsley Park, Abingdon. there should be a bar at the ground, but as far as I know it's an athletics stadium right on the edge of Abingdon with nothing else around it...

Should be a good day and although Tilsley Park is not exactly as picturesque like Iffley Road, having a permanent base should finally allow the club to settle down and build something more solid.

Enjoy your day out!

http://www.oxfordrl.com/getting-here/

http://www.tilsleypark.co.uk/

Why have they had to move stadiums? That new location looks terrible for watching rugby. No local football team to share with? Shame that Gag and Oxford now play behind a running track

Why have they had to move stadiums? That new location looks terrible for watching rugby. No local football team to share with? Shame that Gag and Oxford now play behind a running track

I think they were getting fleeced at their precious ground.

Rochdale - Toulouse will be an interesting one; can the French back up after beating Leigh last week?

Skolars also play behind a running track. Whilst Workington play inside a Speedway track.

Ron Banks

Midlands Hurricanes and Barrow

I expect Toulouse to win comfortably. They are just too good for the rest of the teams in League 1.

SATURDAY 23rd APRIL

London Skolars by 34 v Coventry Bears KO 3pm  

SUNDAY 24th APRIL
Doncaster by 8 v Barrow Raiders KO 3pm
Hemel Stags v North Wales Crusaders by 22 KO 2pm
Oxford v Hunslet Hawks by 46 KO 2.30pm at Tilsley Park
Rochdale Hornets v Toulouse Olympique by 28  XIII KO 3pm
University of Gloucestershire All Golds by 12 v Newcastle Thunder KO 3pm
York City Knights by 68 v South Wales Scorpions KO 3pm

Disappointing result for Toulouse, though  they were playing away. They need to improve on that result. 

I am not sure where they will be placed after they have played an equal number of games as the other teams in League One.

Toulouse and Rochdale draw 28-all. Might be trickier for Toulouse than some people think.

It might also be a wake up call to them after the great win last weekend. Sides like Rochdale, Keighley, York etc will not be pushovers like South Wales and Coventry (no disrespect intended) and they'll have to fight hard for results, especially away from home where every single team will want to turn them over.

Well done Rochdale - hope it was a great day and a good crowd.

Archived