• Batley Bulldogs
    • Catalans Dragons
    • Draw

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Duport is finally tackled by someone.

Dave Taylor scores.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Foot over the db line?

Bit lucky there Gigot, Escare praying he'd overstepped.

Leeds empty handed?

There's always the wooden spoon.

Great try, Baltieri acting like a dick after it.

Nice to hear a couple of mentions for Hull KR tonight.

At least they've still been in the cup in a fashion.

Given the gulf between the two teams, Batley kept the score a lot more respectable than it could have been. Well done to them! :) 

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Batley made things difficult for themselves sometimes by dropping the ball at key moments but their effort couldn't be faulted IMO.  I enjoyed the game and was so glad Batley scored.  It was a well worked try as well.

Every team needs their best players in the pitch to have a chance of winning.

I wonder if Lee Radford is aware of this.

Good to see OF pleased to hear Rovers mentioned on Sky coverage,we were overwhelmed by the coverage last year so will let Hull have some coverage!

Heard on Backchat? that Hull haven't won at Wembley....ever......but wouldn't dream of spoiling Batley's big night by wasting a post. Keep to the topic young man and let it lie.

Archived