First up Toulouse away!

Piggy's mate

That was decades ago Bearman, now it's mainly Friday and Monday, all the tradiotional woollen trade as been destroyed and mainly service trades left we have fallen into Friday and Monday.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was decades ago Bearman, now it's mainly Friday and Monday, all the tradiotional woollen trade as been destroyed and mainly service trades left we have fallen into Friday and Monday.

I think you will find that the Lancashire cotton trade also had a bearing, and closed down long since, Roger. That doesn't stop long-standing traditions carrying on beyond their natural limit.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Back on track for Toulouse, I will make one in if anything is being organised, lets start my holiday season off with a quick trip over there.

Cheers Roger.

John mcveigh did a good job in 2010 the club may run something similar

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Flights from Manchester to Carcassonne with Ryanair cheap. 100km from Toulouse. Car hire £80 and Airbnb apartment £120. Total cost for 2 of us is £315 for 3 days away. Good value and time to explore on Sunday.

Flights from Manchester to Carcassonne with Ryanair cheap. 100km from Toulouse. Car hire £80 and Airbnb apartment £120. Total cost for 2 of us is £315 for 3 days away. Good value and time to explore on Sunday.

Is that taking into air traffic controller's lightning strikes

You know what asterisk and his fellow countrymen are like ;)

One out, all out ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Does anybody know what time the game actually kicks off. Is it 3.00 pm, 3.15 pm, or 3.30 pm ? I have seen three kick off times.

I am considering booking on the Flybe Manchester to Toulouse flight on the Saturday morning which arrives in Toulouse at 2 pm. Depending on the kick off time could make it tight getting to the game.

Does anybody know what time the game actually kicks off. Is it 3.00 pm, 3.15 pm, or 3.30 pm ? I have seen three kick off times.

I am considering booking on the Flybe Manchester to Toulouse flight on the Saturday morning which arrives in Toulouse at 2 pm. Depending on the kick off time could make it tight getting to the game.

according to Toulouse website its 15;30 ko

Stoopid Cup Winner 2012

I am on that flight.

Ground is around a mile from the airport so shouldn't be a problem unless there is a delay.

I might even think about this one...

Thought it might be a little cheaper from Hamburg, but no such luck. Only advantage being I would be in Toulouse about 11 a.m. on the saturday giving me plenty of time to find the stadium, and head back sunday evening. not sure about flying Lufthansa at the moment though, they do nowt but strike.... new one starting today :tongue:

I might even think about this one...

Thought it might be a little cheaper from Hamburg, but no such luck. Only advantage being I would be in Toulouse about 11 a.m. on the saturday giving me plenty of time to find the stadium, and head back sunday evening. not sure about flying Lufthansa at the moment though, they do nowt but strike.... new one starting today :tongue:

Get yourself there mate. The more the merrier.

• 3 weeks later...

Booked the weekend in Toulouse.

Just have a question though. Are we paying at the gate, or are there tickets available from the club?
If so, will the club send to me?
Thanks.

Archived