Halifax prediction's

graham fisher

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well after returning to the fold and seeing what we've got...not too much hope can be held,a steady improvement in performance is the only hope.

We need a big performance from the likes of

Zippy sykes the man who talks too much

Oops I dropped it A kain (Brittany ;)

Hoping we can shoot down the halifax flying machine with a stringer missile ;)

If we score first we'll lose by 30

If we don't score first we'll lose by 40+

Think we'll be saving ourselves for batley the next week ;)

11 minutes ago, Wilsden Ram said:

I am basing it purely on the fact that he only played for half the game and was limping quite badly in the Royal suite afterwards.

What about zippy?? 

Has he lockjaw?? 

;)

Word is that we are riddled with injuries once again and that, without DR, we might struggle to put 19 out on Sunday. I wonder if either Coe or Fairhurst will make an appearance - we don't seem to have heard of them singe GM left.

We will struggle once again particularly against a strong pack.

Fax 34 - 8 Rams

Att: 1150

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

What would be nice if we had an idea of the extent of our injuries etc, I understand we have a position of not reporting them but it is a bit frustrating. Can't see anything other than a heavy loss. Can't see the point of playing kain he's proven that he is not good enough I'd like to see glover and Coe/fairhurst given a run of games you never know they might click but let's stick with it for a while halfs need time to bed in. I'm still hoping a new coach will come in and get hold of someone in the halfs and kickstart our season but can see nothing but championship one next year at the minute

what we need to see this week

inprovement in discipline

better tackling

dummy runners and offloads

www.dewsburyramstv.co.uk - free highlights service

1 hour ago, Blind side johnny said:

Word is that we are riddled with injuries once again and that, without DR, we might struggle to put 19 out on Sunday. I wonder if either Coe or Fairhurst will make an appearance - we don't seem to have heard of them singe GM left.

We will struggle once again particularly against a strong pack.

Fax 34 - 8 Rams

Att: 1150

Good point,were is Coe & Fairhurst? Anybody heard anything?

1 hour ago, Batley Bob said:

Where's the Dewsbury 19 man squad then

We don't get to know theses days, however the club did release this news on twitter yesterday!!

As some fans like to know what kit the team will be wearing for a match we will be wearing our home kit on Sunday against @Halifax_RLFC #utr

So we know what kit we will be wearing but we don't know who will be wearing!!  Priceless!!!!!  

1 hour ago, coolie said:

Top 2 is not unachievable ;)

Pass me the reefer Winston

;)

It would however, mean that a fair number of the top ten teams, who many anticipated would overstretch their limited resources in attempting to avoid relegation, go bust  -  assuming Bradford pull clear, nine of them in fact ;)

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

Amazing info on the clubs twitter account!!

We are playing Halifax today!  the kick off is 3 O clock!!  we are wearing red amber and black!!  the sun is shining!! ... don't forget your sun lotion!!  ........

NOW tell me something I don't know!! ... who is in the squad?? ... what is our injury situation??

On 07/04/2017 at 9:22 AM, coolie said:

Well after returning to the fold and seeing what we've got...not too much hope can be held,a steady improvement in performance is the only hope.

We need a big performance from the likes of

Zippy sykes the man who talks too much

Oops I dropped it A kain (Brittany ;)

Hoping we can shoot down the halifax flying machine with a stringer missile ;)

If we score first we'll lose by 30

If we don't score first we'll lose by 40+

Think we'll be saving ourselves for batley the next week ;)

Boom bang on ;)

Another scoreless half 

Worrying

Archived