England WC shirt farce

Mattrhino

How difficult can it be FFS? As mentioned earlier, you can buy a snide shirt from China and get it delivered in a week or so(normaly)...but you cant get one off the official site!!  Whatever your opinions on snide gear is(and you wouldnt notice the difference), its a proper sorry state of affairs.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, Scubby said:

Shirts due for release within 5 days according to the official England shop. Let's hope we are still in the thing :laugh:

https://www.blksport.co.uk/pro-teams-c34/rugby-league-c269/england-rugby-league-c66/england-world-cup-replica-jersey-2017-p2451?attribute[2]=72

I got a bit of c rap from other forum members for posting this thread. I'd like to know who "secured" their shirt for a deposit of £47. They will probably get it when Lovell are selling them off for a tenner.

Surely if you haven't taken delivery of your jersey yet you can just cancel and get a refund?.. which I'm sure many will do if they haven't already.

And, who puts images of product on their website but doesn't cut out the mannequin arms?!..

Absolutely ludicrous situation. Completely unprofessional on so many levels.

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

On 23/11/2017 at 10:45 PM, Scubby said:

What does a mug even look like? 

I've been waiting for you to start selling these mugs for weeks now. You are an extremely unreliable supplier.

I should have asked that millionaire forum member from Leigh to bankroll this. At least I might have got a mug before the WC was over.

Disappointed.

Just now, Cumbrian Fanatic said:

Sorry about that Marra, genuine mistake. 

On a more serious note I think it was a US site which probably accounts for the mistake but shows how easily these things can be made

Too true except if you are a national sporting body with a multi-million pound turnover. I must admit it I missed it at first too. Had to cancel my order :laugh:

3 minutes ago, Cumbrian Fanatic said:

You ordered it? thought you had spotted it and were having a bit of a laugh.

Sincere apologies, I genuinely hadn't noticed that

No worries, cancelled straight away and gave them a bollocking at the same time for using RU imagery! Win win! :lol:

1 hour ago, Tommygilf said:

How long do we think it will be before the RFL announce a deal with a new supplier?

Xblades? ISC? Canterbury? Oniells? Adidas?

Didn't someone say the other day they were moving to XBlades?

Archived