Oldham

Cl1998

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally. What a win that is. Excellent with a good few missing as well, probably as big of a win as the bulls. Moves us level on points with them and a massive opportunity to overhaul the hawks next week. Well played boys and what an effort in defence 

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

1 minute ago, LancashireTown said:

Sorry with the confusion on the minutes remaining, there was stoppages every two minutes. Hope you all enjoy your night, I sure will! 

up the town

Cheers for the commentary. 

1 minute ago, DavidM said:

Shame Hunslet won by a DG . Huge game next week , another team we owe

Cant see anything other than a town win up here. Massive 2 weeks now 

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

Jeez I thought he was never going to blow time till they scored,great effort from the lads today for a well deserved and crucial win on the road. Proud of them but I feel drained after that and might have to lay down with damp towel on my head to recover. UTT

22 minutes ago, wonky said:

Cant see anything other than a town win up here. Massive 2 weeks now 

7 wins on the bounce for Hunslet and beat Oldham home and away. Everyone seems to take us lightly and we keep winning. Drop goal was about four foot under the bar today. See you next week for a massive game.

Archived