2019 squad

Fenton Knight

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, spanishknight said:

Think theres a lot of players that have already signed but the club is drip feeding us players now and again, I for one dont mind would rather have it this way than signing 20 players all in one go then been bored for the next few weeks, it keeps the fans intrested and the club in the news.

I agree 100% S.K. It helps to combat the withdrawal symptons no end! 

13 hours ago, paul said:

Have got to agree with the jayemm this is the best signing so far for the Knights as Tim is a leader of men on and off the field.

He's an enormous signing for the fan's and the club he made it clear he wanted to stay with the Knights so it was just a case of doting the i's and crossing the t's i think? his leadership and experience will be vital next season for our assault on the championship, there's a few more yet to come ?  great news indeed.

18 hours ago, spanishknight said:

Well im happy with the signing and so will you.

Old Mystic Meg (SK) with his crystal ball announced his pleasure long before 5:00pm. ? How could he do that? Were the signs in his fish and chips i wonder? Either way, could we have a chat SK before the season gets underway. I need to know the best place for my fiver??

1 hour ago, Fenton Knight said:

Old Mystic Meg (SK) with his crystal ball announced his pleasure long before 5:00pm. ? How could he do that? Were the signs in his fish and chips i wonder? Either way, could we have a chat SK before the season gets underway. I need to know the best place for my fiver??

A couple of us got told at the fish n chips do, but we didnt want to spoil the official release, Fordy came late on and spoke to a few of us, what a great person he is, were so lucky to have him as our coach.

1 hour ago, Fenton Knight said:

So, am I right in thinking that the only players who were still with the club at the end of the season, who have not moved on and are yet to re-sign are Judah, Perry Whiteley, Graeme Horne and  Adam Swift?

The way Fordy was talking yesterday a few of them have either signed on or were in talks to sign on again.

On 10/26/2018 at 7:51 AM, georgeb1 said:

Tim and Judah would be massive signings , 

Tyler Dickinson has left Huddersfield a very strong young prop, he would fit in well with jack teanby .let's not forget there's still graham Horne and perry Whiteley to decide on their future .

Up the championship kneets???

I was well impressed with Tyler Dickinson during that epic struggle up at Workington, he caused us all sorts of problems with his strong running and considering he was on loan gave his all for Town. I could see him in our pack taking a lead from captain fantastic.

On 10/23/2018 at 2:51 PM, spanishknight said:

The 18 players signed on so far are, Ash Robson, Joe Porter, Josh Jordan-Roberts, Ronan Dixon, Brad Hey, Harry Carter, Ben Cockayne, Connor Robinson, Sam Scott, Will Jubb, Matty Marsh, Matty Chilton, Jack Teanby, Liam Salter, Mike Kelly, Jason Bass, Marcus Stock and Tim Spears.

Up dated

York City Knights have added strength in depth to their squad for the 2019 Betfred Championship with the double signing of England Students internationals Marcus Stock and Jason Bass.

Both are 22, Stock a back row forward from Hemel, Bass a utility back from Coventry. The last player we got from Coventry turned out ok.

11 hours ago, Nearenough said:

Brass

Stock

Looks good to me, plenty of potential for fordy to work with there...

Have to agree Nearenough and at 22 both have time to develop there size and  physique, as will Tenby and Chilton , the squad are back training mid November think we will see a huge difference once Fordy and the team get there hands on them, looking forward to seeing them all in a Knights shirt soon.

Archived