Sign in to follow this  
Bob8

Fitness Thread

I went back to the boxing gym, after deciding to give the sprain in my wrist time to recover for a week or two.

I was a mess. Sweating hard after five minutes and so exhausted at the end that I dreaded the walk home.

Good to be back though.

81.7kg.

"You clearly have never met Bob8 then, he's like a veritable Bryan Ferry of RL." - Johnoco 19 Jul 2014

04-Jun 15-Jun 25-Jun 01-Jul   Week
Gain/Loss
Total
Gain/Loss
Shadow   87.3 87.2 86.7 86.2   -0.5 -1.2
Bedford Roughyed   156.6 155.5 153.2 TBA   TBA TBA
Bobbruce   89.4 88.7 88.7 88.4   -0.3 -1.14
Damien   104.8 103.4 103 102   -1 -5.95
Bob8   81.2 79.9 80.4 81.7   1.3 2.4
CanaBull   73.02 74.3 73.95 73.75   -0.2 -1.18
Edited by Shadow
Overestimate on Lockdown effects on Bedford

I haven’t weighed in this week, hopefully it’s not 200kgs....!

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

15 minutes ago, Bedford Roughyed said:

I haven’t weighed in this week, hopefully it’s not 200kgs....!

The chart don't lie :kolobok_biggrin:

Amended.

I was testing the formatting on the spreadsheet and missed the check figure against your name. 

• Haha 1

Yesterday I went to my first group class for a long time. It was great to do a class again.

I missed the first half as I witnessed a hit and run and had to help the victim. The car went over his head and he was, eventually, able to get up and walk to the side of the road! 

Wow.  169.2lbs.  Biggest gain since I started the weight loss journey in January 2019.  With all that's going on I figured I deserved a break and to relax things a little bit.  Relaxing with more bread, crackers, chocolate, pizza and something that I've had little of in a few years now, booze.  Hardly moved either.  And it's feckin hot and humid over here.  And I've had to use more painkillers than normal.

Perfect storm.

I didn't need relaxation, I needed a reminder of why I stick to my discipline so much, so in that I consider this a win.

Back up to 85kg after a week of not tracking any nutrition and 10 days of not lifting 'weights'. Started to progress the intensity of rugby somewhat now though so not particularly concerned. Can't wait for the gyms to open though!