chanting club statement

tms

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Bcfc2014 said:

Yep the RFL are still investigating the Fev v Bradford game. They have video footage of the chanting.

Reading the statement another fine is on on the way

The RFL were satisfied that the club have breached the operational rules and issued a fine and a warning of future misconduct

\

10 hours ago, Bcfc2014 said:

Yep the RFL are still investigating the Fev v Bradford game. They have video footage of the chanting.

Oh yes I know that, the Club have already confirmed that they are under investigation. Unfortunately I doubt the culprits will be able to be identified from the video.

8 hours ago, POR said:

Reading the statement another fine is on on the way

The RFL were satisfied that the club have breached the operational rules and issued a fine and a warning of future misconduct

\

...and the fine will certainly be significantly bigger.

15 hours ago, jamescolin said:

All we need is for common sense to prevail. I don't know the extent of the fine but I suggest that a collection is organised for the Widnes match so we can each contribute something to cover the costs of the fine and extra stewards. Even £1 each could give us around £1000. After our recent wins let's hope the chanters have got the message. 

The costs should be covered by anyone participating in racist chants, or dismissing racist chants as banter. Call it an idiot tax. 

2 hours ago, Les Tonks Sidestep said:

Oh yes I know that, the Club have already confirmed that they are under investigation. Unfortunately I doubt the culprits will be able to be identified from the video.

...and the fine will certainly be significantly bigger.

I really hope the club publish the total amount  of fines so these idiots can see what the'ave cost the club

1 hour ago, Seal said:

Can they read?

Not sure it matters. Until the punishment affects them personally I very much doubt there's much chance of them changing their behaviour at and around games. You only have to read some of the postings on here to realise that they think that it's only lads 'having a bit of a laugh' and don't care that most find their actions repulsive.

25 minutes ago, Les Tonks Sidestep said:

Not sure it matters. Until the punishment affects them personally I very much doubt there's much chance of them changing their behaviour at and around games. You only have to read some of the postings on here to realise that they think that it's only lads 'having a bit of a laugh' and don't care that most find their actions repulsive.

Don't worry, gingdong has assured us there won't be any more racist chanting, I bet he has had a word with his 'gang' to cut it out. Us snowflakes can sleep in peace now he has it all under control. ?

13 hours ago, Private Baldrick said:

Don't worry, gingdong has assured us there won't be any more racist chanting, I bet he has had a word with his 'gang' to cut it out. Us snowflakes can sleep in peace now he has it all under control. ?

so admins youv removed my reply to this hypocritical man who has done far worse in his life but not this comment please explain why or get  this removed as well

2 hours ago, gingdong said:

so admins youv removed my reply to this hypocritical man who has done far worse in his life but not this comment please explain why or get  this removed as well

No  moderator  (me or jimmy B) has removed anything, so wind yer neck in!!!

Now site administrator could have done it has they’ve got total control of site 

Im Fev and im proud

2 hours ago, gingdong said:

Is it the one we’re you mentioned “Armley” if so it was there last night before I retired to bed, so I’m assuming someone as reported it to the site administrator ?? 

Im Fev and im proud

8 hours ago, Maureen T-k said:

Is it the one we’re you mentioned “Armley” if so it was there last night before I retired to bed, so I’m assuming someone as reported it to the site administrator ?? 

it was more than that its when i outed him as been a hypocrite, so i complain and get told to wind my neck yet he complains and you all jump through hoops. Think i went wrong in my life working every day should of just been a wrong un you seem to get better thought of

32 minutes ago, gingdong said:

it was more than that its when i outed him as been a hypocrite, so i complain and get told to wind my neck yet he complains and you all jump through hoops. Think i went wrong in my life working every day should of just been a wrong un you seem to get better thought of

I told you to wind yer neck in cos you were quick enough to apportion blame, nothing more, nothing less and I’m certainly not jumping through hoops for anyone!!! If the person who reported it to site admin (John Drake) then I’d surmise that’s what’s happened and he’s deleted it. 

Im Fev and im proud

Serious question.

You have been given one fine with a further investigation pending.

If the RFL consider that fines are not solving the problem, could they then consider point deductions.

If this is the case,maybe your paid stewards should do their job.

19 hours ago, Maureen T-k said:

No  moderator  (me or jimmy B) has removed anything, so wind yer neck in!!!

Now site administrator could have done it has they’ve got total control of site 

I dealt with the earlier one as it was directly reported to me and John, the posts above have been reported as well but I’ll leave this to you!  Doing my best to leave this forum to you to administer!  I’ve been a bit short in my commentary on moderation as I’m on holiday and the wife’s not best pleased with me doing stuff when we’re supposed to be doing holiday stuff!

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

8 hours ago, gittinsfan said:

Serious question.

If the RFL consider that fines are not solving the problem, could they then consider point deductions.

I haven't checked the Op Rules but I'm fairly sure there is a whole range of sanctions from a warning, through fines, Pts deduction to termination of membership of the RFL.

1 hour ago, Les Tonks Sidestep said:

I haven't checked the Op Rules but I'm fairly sure there is a whole range of sanctions from a warning, through fines, Pts deduction to termination of membership of the RFL.

So this could turn into a bigger problem than some on here seem to think.

Let's hope not.

I think we should now leave this to our authorities at P.O. Road. The more we cogitate about the consequences the more ammunition we are giving to our rivals who will take every opportunity to bring us down from our upward slope. Let us be optimistic rather than looking at possible problems that might arise. LEAVE IT TO THE CLUB TO SOLVE AND KEEP SHTUM. 

16 hours ago, gittinsfan said:

Serious question.

Screenshot_2019-06-13 RFL Operational Rules Tier 1-3 2019.png

19 hours ago, gittinsfan said:

Serious question.

Here's a bit of 'blue sky' thinking many of the chanters use this site, it's on Facebook, there can't be many Rovers fans and chanters who are not aware that the Bradford abuse is leading to more sanctions for the club and that they already have a fine from the Rochdale game so maybe they could just stop the foul and phobic abuse and give some good honest vocal support for the players the chanters will still be allowed to jeer the Ref, mock the opposition for any forward pass, knock on or missed tackle maybe even a bit of humour I know it's a bit of a way out suggestion but it may just be the best solution ever and save the Club money which I'm sure these chanters all devout Rovers fans will be keen to see if they carry on and have to be dealt with then it's a problem for them and the Club. Maybe too simple and idea.

2 hours ago, Terrybill said:

Here's a bit of 'blue sky' thinking many of the chanters use this site, it's on Facebook, there can't be many Rovers fans and chanters who are not aware that the Bradford abuse is leading to more sanctions for the club and that they already have a fine from the Rochdale game so maybe they could just stop the foul and phobic abuse and give some good honest vocal support for the players the chanters will still be allowed to jeer the Ref, mock the opposition for any forward pass, knock on or missed tackle maybe even a bit of humour I know it's a bit of a way out suggestion but it may just be the best solution ever and save the Club money which I'm sure these chanters all devout Rovers fans will be keen to see if they carry on and have to be dealt with then it's a problem for them and the Club. Maybe too simple and idea.

Exactly. Hardly rocket science is it? 

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

Archived