28 Jun: SL: Warrington Wolves v St Helens KO 7.45pm (TV)

Who will win?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Warrington Wolves
    • St Helens

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 28/06/19 at 18:45

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Warrington seem a bit happy to let the offloads happen and keep their defensive line.   They must have confidence in their stamina.  I guess we’ll see come the 60 minute mark, but I’m not sure it will work against Saints like it might against lesser sides.

5 minutes ago, Denton Rovers RLFC said:

Warrington have let Saints off the hook according to one Warry fan.

And Sean Long. He reckons we let them off the hook and we should be 18 up.

Just now, DavidM said:

Very intense between the top two . Fatigue will come into it you’d think and something will give in the second half 

That’s an astute observation. It’ll probably lead to the team scoring the most points winning too.

- Adepto Successu Per Tributum Fuga -

4 minutes ago, Damien said:

I can't believe we have Sean Long in the studio when he has just gone to Rugby Union. It's not exactly saying much for the sport that when we have pundits that are employed elsewhere.

He also looks an absolute mess with his big old tattoo! 

The ground, crowd, atmosphere and game looks electric though... Great advert for the game

Wire to edge it

9 minutes ago, Denton Rovers RLFC said:

Warrington have let Saints off the hook according to one Warry fan.

Well in a way I think he probably means we’ve not gone for the throat when we’ve had the chance...   which is true but is also our style.   It’s worked in most games (although it’s a little tedious) but I can’t tell yet whether it will work against this Saints side.   It’s almost as if we’re practicing for a tight semi or final and playing the attrition game.

1 minute ago, Man of Kent said:

Sean Long will fit in a treat at Harlequins. Barbour jacket, red trousers and neck tattoo, what?

If he wants to go to the dark side, then let him. He is not part of TGG anymore. Get rid.

Archived