Trains, Planes & Automobiles

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was it Prison Ship World by any chance.

Just a general transport-related thread. If you've used the East Coast railway line, you may have spotted an odd red, white and blue object, perched on a length of concrete, by the river in Peter

I'm impressed how both teams lined up to mark the Pullman train passing by! ps  it's behind you!

Posted Images

Not as quick as a Bullet Train, but I like the comfort and views from this Japanese express service: https://youtu.be/b-_VtLW6-mo 

• Like 2

"Men will be proud to say 'I am a European'. We hope to see a day when men of every country will think as much of being a European as of being from their native land." (Winston Churchill)

• 2 weeks later...

"Men will be proud to say 'I am a European'. We hope to see a day when men of every country will think as much of being a European as of being from their native land." (Winston Churchill)

• 4 weeks later...

There's a bloke on Etsy selling various original Trolleybus/bus name signs (the ones on the roll you had to wind round.) Alot are national but There's one that features my upper school, first house and current residence. Tempted but at 25 quid???. I'd link but one I don't know how to and two if I'd be allowed. 😒😒

Like poor jokes? Thejoketeller@mullymessiah

On 10/07/2021 at 10:56, Mumby Magic said:

There's a bloke on Etsy selling various original Trolleybus/bus name signs (the ones on the roll you had to wind round.) Alot are national but There's one that features my upper school, first house and current residence. Tempted but at 25 quid???. I'd link but one I don't know how to and two if I'd be allowed. 😒😒

They had Trolley buses when you went to school, I thought you walked to the pit?

Where were you last Thursday?

Posted (edited)

A programme next Monday (the 19th) that might interest people on this thread: https://www.radiotimes.com/tv-programme/nw6mzs/secrets-of-the-london-underground-season-1/?episode=nw6mzt 

Edited by Futtocks

On 15/07/2021 at 18:45, Futtocks said:

A programme next Monday (the 19th) that might interest people on this thread: https://www.radiotimes.com/tv-programme/nw6mzs/secrets-of-the-london-underground-season-1/?episode=nw6mzt 

Episode 1 of this has started, and I am enjoying it!

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, this is, er, different.