Guasch wants French Double Header

audois

In Toulouse on 30th May at TO's new base at Stade Ernest Wallon. Toulouse Olympique hosting a Championship game and Dragons Super League encounter. A first here. Picking well supported English sides could see a near capacity crowd. Catalans played Hull KR there in 2013 pulling 14,500. I think a lot is expected of TO's move to Stade Toulousains' home. It could be the making of them both on the field and off it. Lets hope so. Below  7 TO players representing France, USA and Wales in Sydney for WC '9's.Great experience for them.

EG_SRP4WkAIQ3zL.thumb.jpg.49c16858ad62ae65191bfd590c102bf6.jpg 

"It involves matters much greater than drafting the new rules...the original and existing games have their own powerful appeal to their players and public and have the sentiments which history inspires"  - Harold 'Jersey' Flegg 1933

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."  - Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

Si tu( Remi Casty) devais envoyer un fax au Président Guasch? " Un grand bravo pour ce que vous avez fait,et merci de m 'avoir embarqué dans cette aventure"

gallery_02-am31503_5b827265940b7_.jpg

I like the idea too. Definitely worth trying to see if they can make if a festival-type event, with other attractions around the games.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

21 hours ago, audois said:

In Toulouse on 30th May at TO's new base at Stade Ernest Wallon. Toulouse Olympique hosting a Championship game and Dragons Super League encounter. A first here. Picking well supported English sides could see a near capacity crowd. Catalans played Hull KR there in 2013 pulling 14,500. I think a lot is expected of TO's move to Stade Toulousains' home. It could be the making of them both on the field and off it. Lets hope so. Below  7 TO players representing France, USA and Wales in Sydney for WC '9's.Great experience for them.

EG_SRP4WkAIQ3zL.thumb.jpg.49c16858ad62ae65191bfd590c102bf6.jpg 

Who are those players exactly? Merci Audois !

16 hours ago, Oliver Clothesoff said:

They already have one. 

Toulouse v Widnes/Bradford and Catalans vs Wigan/Hull/Warrington/Saints in Toulouse. 

They have one but not on the scale of what something like this could be. I'd add an Elite 1 game to make it a triple header and make it an annual event for France.

Doesn't have to be called Magic, not everything has to have the same name, why not something original? Like 'Magique'.

1 hour ago, Jim from Oz said:

Who are those players exactly? Merci Audois !

Hi Jim - left to right - Paul Macron, Justin Sangare, Junior Vaivai (USA), Gavin Marguerite, Jordan Dezaria, Mathieu Jussaume, Ben Evans (Wales)

Stade Ernest Wallon

Stade-ernest-wallon-04.jpg.71a39ba4a0a63b9dc77bfd02aeb05148.jpg

"It involves matters much greater than drafting the new rules...the original and existing games have their own powerful appeal to their players and public and have the sentiments which history inspires"  - Harold 'Jersey' Flegg 1933

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."  - Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

Si tu( Remi Casty) devais envoyer un fax au Président Guasch? " Un grand bravo pour ce que vous avez fait,et merci de m 'avoir embarqué dans cette aventure"

gallery_02-am31503_5b827265940b7_.jpg

Archived