That must be one solidly-built wheelchair!

Best of luck to him with the recovery.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Before the World Club Challenge both teams had training tops with Masoe name and number 8  during their warm-up . These tops  have been signed and being auctioned on the Saints web site.  Half of the Roosters tops are being auctioned on the Hull KR website.

All proceeds to Mose Masoe.

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

It's heartening to see that much movement in his upper body and I just pray that he gets back onto his feet.  Professional sports may be out for the big guy but for him and his family you just want to see him mobile.

I don’t know what the prognosis is in terms of getting back full movement and mobility but I hope time heals . He’ll be getting great treatment and is obviously strong willed and a positive character , which matters immensely . Good luck champ

• 1 month later...

Also good news that the NHS has not yet run out of XXXXL size crutches.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Saw this Picture today so good all the best to Mose even though you never played for SRD which is a terrible crime!

Stay well also.

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

Archived