Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Thought this was fun at HKR last night. The last time I was at HKR Cas scored 30 points but lost by 2 as I remember. Some greased whippet called Antony Sullivan got a hat trick. Appalling beer though....hic....

IMG-20200228-WA0000.jpg

  • Like 5

Rah Rah Emissary:  Our Bigotry will blot out the sun.

Legio XIII:                  Then we shall play in the shade.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dean Hadley and mitch garbutt both went off Injured. Shame For kr I think they'd av won that game if both garbutt and Hadley didn't get Injured 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Welcome to Toronto fans. Thank you for travelling 3477 miles to support your team" 

That'll look good up there....

  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, paulwalker71 said:

"Welcome to Toronto fans. Thank you for travelling 3477 miles to support your team" 

That'll look good up there....

It's not that far from Warrington/Leeds/Manchester

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, overtheborder said:

I think it's nice when teams do that tbh. Not sure it'd work for a Hull derby though...

Which begs the question: what would be the shortest distance on a similar notice.  FC-HKR? Cas-Feth? Er..?


Rah Rah Emissary:  Our Bigotry will blot out the sun.

Legio XIII:                  Then we shall play in the shade.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First time I've seen this. Apologies if 'Fun' is the wrong terminology. New to this perhaps. Beer still rubbish though.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Rah Rah Emissary:  Our Bigotry will blot out the sun.

Legio XIII:                  Then we shall play in the shade.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, corvusxiii said:

First time I've seen this. Apologies if 'Fun' is the wrong terminology. New to this perhaps. Beer still rubbish though.

Aye, I've never seen it either. Folk are a bit miserable I think :kolobok_biggrin:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, daz39 said:

Ah it's the welcome sign that's 'fun' ?? not sure where the fun is but hey ho...

Don't most teams do this for away fans? 

Lighten up man! Jeez. Where have you seen anything like that before?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Angelic Upstart said:

Lighten up man! Jeez. Where have you seen anything like that before?

Warrington, Salford, Wigan, Leeds, Hull fc......from memory.

Wasn't been arsey just wondered what was fun that's all

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, corvusxiii said:

Thought this was fun at HKR last night. The last time I was at HKR Cas scored 30 points but lost by 2 as I remember. Some greased whippet called Antony Sullivan got a hat trick. Appalling beer though....hic....

IMG-20200228-WA0000.jpg

Pretty impressed that Rovers knew how far it was from your house to Craven Park.

They'd done their homework.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Old Faithful we never lose at Wembley

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, daz39 said:

Ah it's the welcome sign that's 'fun' ?? not sure where the fun is but hey ho...

Don't most teams do this for away fans? 

I’ve never seen it tbh. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cheshire Setter said:

Austin looks done for the night.

 

Just now, Cheshire Setter said:

Brand already exploited shooting out like that.

Match thread that way mate >>>>>>>

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've not seen this though I've been to the named grounds in the last 12 months. Having said that my eyesight is that cabbaged these days I expect to be reffing the GF this year. 

  • Like 1

Rah Rah Emissary:  Our Bigotry will blot out the sun.

Legio XIII:                  Then we shall play in the shade.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, daz39 said:

Warrington, Salford, Wigan, Leeds, Hull fc......from memory.

Wasn't been arsey just wondered what was fun that's all

Catalans post it on their big screen, 1011 kilometres apparently from memory 🙂

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Castleford.... a town so bereft of fun, that people laugh at signs with distances on them.

 


Rugby League: Alive and Handling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...