Sat 3rd Oct Coral RL Challenge Cup SF : Leeds Rhinos v Wigan Warriors KO 14:30 BBC

Who will win?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leeds Rhinos
    • Wigan Warriors

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shame that, we could have done with a Wigan try.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Just now, Saint 1 said:

The play stops at the next break in play I.e. when the tackle is complete. He dropped it before that. Clear knock on. 

Somebody else that's watching his first ever game.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Just now, Harry Stottle said:

Wigan will win this game!

I'll have a bit of what you've had.

Just now, Padge said:

Somebody else that's watching his first ever game.

Nah, just a different game.

1 minute ago, Barry Badrinath said:

not just addressing today, have Wigan gone a bit too far commiting to such a young set of props this year? I know its partly due to others being available but nearly one or two of byrne, havard, bullock or Partington have been in the 17 for most games this year.

I'd agree with that. Plenty of talent there, but very little experience.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 minute ago, Harry Stottle said:

Wigan will win this game!

1 minute ago, Old Frightful said:

I'll be happy if they manage a score. 

"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

1 minute ago, Old Frightful said:

WIgan won't win this even if they let the game take the BBC2 slot as well.

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

You can see how strong the wind is. Every time Wigan are tackled it blows the man five yards downfield before he can play it.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Just now, DoubleD said:

Jackson Hastings has been poor today

Is he on?

3 minutes ago, Barry Badrinath said:

not just addressing today, have Wigan gone a bit too far commiting to such a young set of props this year? I know its partly due to others being available but nearly one or two of byrne, havard, bullock or Partington have been in the 17 for most games this year.

That’s because our big signings were a crock with a dodgy hip and a Cas reject who couldn’t cut it in the championship with Leigh !!

Did I just get a mention then?

We're approaching a vital point in the match. If Leeds score next, they win. If Wigan score next... Leeds win by a smaller margin. :kolobok_wink:

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 minutes ago, Barry Badrinath said:

Was thinking that, very poor, he's doing nothing to get them back into this, notable by him running the ball himself,  aimlessly.

Its another thing for wigan fans to be disappointed with him over

Hastings is completely wasted under Lams coaching. He isn’t used to his strengths at all and often ends up aimlessly running the ball in.

Just now, DoubleD said:

Yes, he’s the one taking the carry on the penultimate tackle 

I thought that was Sid James.

1 minute ago, DoubleD said:

Yes, he’s the one taking the carry on the penultimate tackle 

Were you taking me seriously?

Archived