Today's live links for Treizistes

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Whippet13 said:

St Esteve 22 Carcassonne 22 - good game, around 15-20 minutes to go.

Rather glad I switched over to this match! :kolobok_biggrin:

Hoping the visitors can get ahead again and stay there.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

St Esteve 24:28 Carcassonne now! Can't be long 'til the hooter.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

St Esteve really chucking it about, with only 3 minutes left.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

And it finishes 24:28. Good win for Carcassonne.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Now over to Albi v Saint-Gaudens, which kicked off about 25 minutes ago.

Currently Albi 12:0 Saint-Gaudens.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

15 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

Now over to Albi v Saint-Gaudens, which kicked off about 25 minutes ago.

Currently Albi 12:0 Saint-Gaudens.

18:0 at half time.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

As ever, Futtocks, thanks for keeping us appraised of the FFR13 options for our screens.

I managed to watch the first half from Perpignan and the last fifteen minutes from Albi, but in between, a click-and-collect booked slot beckoned at a local supermarket!  I must book a more sensible time next week!

I really enjoyed the first forty between St Esteve XIII Catalans and Carcassonne.  I thought young Chan was impressing for the home side, while for the visitors, Albert's class was telling and their loose forward was having some good moments, especially in attack.

44 minutes ago, Wiltshire Warrior Dragon said:

As ever, Futtocks, thanks for keeping us appraised of the FFR13 options for our screens.

It keeps the off-season blues away. And there have been some decent matches.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

I‘ve been watching St Esteve vs Carcasonne and it was a joy to watch at big screen. Nice Stadium, good pitch including markings, perfect weather, tight game and a stream on YouTube in decent quality. I really look forward to the new FFR13 YouTube Channel with english commentary.

53 minutes ago, Wiltshire Warrior Dragon said:

I managed to watch the first half from Perpignan and the last fifteen minutes from Albi, but in between, a click-and-collect booked slot beckoned at a local supermarket!  I must book a more sensible time next week!

I really enjoyed the first forty between St Esteve XIII Catalans and Carcassonne.  I thought young Chan was impressing for the home side, while for the visitors, Albert's class was telling and their loose forward was having some good moments, especially in attack.

If he had 13 on his back it's walid bouregba. He played centre today. He had 3 months with Halifax a couple of years ago but didn't manage to get a game before Lézignan called him back. 

Any idea if game at Palau is going to be online ? If not, why are they allowed to get away with no coverage ?

Nice to see over 1400 online for St Esteve XIII Catalan v Carcassonne at one point.

My wife complains I selfishly stop her fulfilling her true ambition -

she really wants to be a rich widow

Lezignan v Limoux is streaming tomorrow at 2pm, on Facebook.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 hours ago, barnyia said:

No Palau don't show their games. It costs too much and they're not under any restrictions to show games online. The clubs do it mainly for their sponsors and fans 

Hate to disagree but to put on You Tube/Facebook is not that expensive. All they need is an internet connection and the software to add captions etc is available for free online (LGIR etc). As the club already has to video the game for FFR XIII then must have camera there. Maybe they'd need somebody to update captions but sure there are enough people at the ground that can use a laptop ? 

My wife complains I selfishly stop her fulfilling her true ambition -

she really wants to be a rich widow

8 hours ago, BJW said:

Hate to disagree but to put on You Tube/Facebook is not that expensive. All they need is an internet connection and the software to add captions etc is available for free online (LGIR etc). As the club already has to video the game for FFR XIII then must have camera there. Maybe they'd need somebody to update captions but sure there are enough people at the ground that can use a laptop ? 

You ever been to Palau? Some of their fans/volunteers and a laptop don't go together😀

Seriously Palau have it difficult with budget and volunteers and are doing a great job just staying in elite. I wouldn't be certain that they will have adequate internet connection at the ground to live stream either.

16 hours ago, Wiltshire Warrior Dragon said:

I thought ASC looked very good in attack and I agree with their loose forward and Albert but I was most impressed again with Clement Herrero- he’s dangerous.

Carcassonne winning was a fair result. Good handling team and played very well all round.

Esteve didnt show a lot of discipline or value of the ball.  They play a very tight line in defence and attack which didn’t work at all imo.  

Did the Carca winger put a foot into touch when he tapped the ball back into play and Esteve were in for a try?  In touch was the decision but he seemed to be in play.  Anybody?

Archived