HEAT 1 IS NOW FINISHED FOR THE 2021 TOTAL RL FORUMS NRL SURVIVOR ELIMINATION COMP HEAT 1...THREAD UPDATED AFTER NRL ROUND 6....WE HAVE A WINNER FOR HEAT 1

So the defending champion falls in the first round. Titans not as good as I thought. Good luck to all who remain.

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 18/02/2021 at 22:04, R L Winger said:

5: All picks must be in before kick off of the first game of the round.

6: The comp continues until there is a winner.

7: Don't miss a week or you will be eliminated.

10 hours ago, Kayakman said:

I will take the Raiders.

10 hours ago Kayakman looks like to me at least 6 games have already been completed.

Now according to my understanding of the rules if you break rule 5 then you automatically fall under rule 7.

Them`s the rules Kayakman, now do your job and kick him out RL Winger .:kolobok_bye::kolobok_bye:

56 minutes ago, The Rocket said:

10 hours ago Kayakman looks like to me at least 6 games have already been completed.

Now according to my understanding of the rules if you break rule 5 then you automatically fall under rule 7.

Them`s the rules Kayakman, now do your job and kick him out RL Winger .:kolobok_bye::kolobok_bye:

Off, Off, Off, Off, Off, Off, Off, Off, Off, Off, Off, Off, Off, Off, Off, Off, Off, Off

12 hours ago, The Rocket said:

12 hours ago, The Rocket said:

Make an exception...just this once?   I promise it won't happen again.

11 hours ago, Sports Prophet said:

Off, Off, Off, Off, Off, Off, Off, Off, Off, Off, Off, Off, Off, Off, Off, Off, Off, Off

How quick ye are to judge....let me stay.....I promise I won't cause any trouble.

6 minutes ago, Kayakman said:

Make an exception...just this once?   I promise it won't happen again.

4 minutes ago, Kayakman said:

How quick ye are to judge....let me stay.....I promise I won't cause any trouble.

Reads like a couple of quotes out of the the Toronto Wolfpack reentry application and we know how that ended.

As far as I am concerned mate of course you`re welcome to play on, you just better not win !! 👍

20 hours ago, The Rocket said:

Reads like a couple of quotes out of the the Toronto Wolfpack reentry application and we know how that ended.

As far as I am concerned mate of course you`re welcome to play on, you just better not win !! 👍

OK I will let Kayakman stay as it is the first round and he put his pick in the day before but that is the last time the rules will be bent. All picks from here on in must be in on time.

St-George-Dragons-2024.jpg

ELIMINATED

StormGirl - Titans

Irish Saint - Titans

BETTER LUCK IN HEAT 2 FURTHER ALONG IN THE SEASON, ALL THOSE ELIMINATED

SURVIVED

R L Winger - Roosters

JimBronco - Panthers

Rage - Roosters

Graham - Knights

Dunbar - Raiders

The Rocket - Sharks

Manxmanc - Raiders

Dallas Mead - Knights

Cameron Highlander - Raiders

Sportsprophet - Raiders

Dee Deuce - Panthers

Spotty Herbert - Raiders

Railway End - Eels

Oldbear - Raiders

The Red Rooster - Eels

Harrigan - Eels

Stoney100 - Panthers

Kayakman - Raiders

WELL DONE ALL THOSE THAT SURVIVED

ROUND 2

THURSDAY MARCH 18

Eels vs Storm, Bankwest Stadium, 8.05pm

FRIDAY MARCH 19

Warriors vs Knights, Mt Smart Stadium, 6pm

Titans vs Broncos, Cbus Super Stadium, 8.05pm

SATURDAY MARCH 20

Bulldogs vs Panthers, Bankwest Stadium, 3pm

Sea Eagles vs Rabbitohs, Lottoland, 5.30pm

Cowboys vs Dragons, Queensland Country Bank Stadium, 7.35pm

SUNDAY MARCH 21

Tigers vs Roosters, Bankwest Stadium, 4.05pm

Sharks vs Raiders, Netstrata Jubilee Stadium, 6.15pm

GOOD LUCK ALL SURVIVORS IN ROUND 2

St-George-Dragons-2024.jpg

Rabbitohs

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

• R L Winger changed the title to 2021 TOTAL RL FORUMS NRL SURVIVOR ELIMINATION COMP HEAT 1...THREAD UPDATED....POST YOUR PICK NOW FOR NRL ROUND 2

Archived