Fri 2 Apr: SL: Warrington Wolves v Leigh Centurions KO 12:45 (Sky)

Who will win?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Warrington Wolves
    • Leigh Centurions

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/04/21 at 12:15

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Sports Prophet said:

Are there any crowds for any sport in UK at the moment?

Nope, if you had paid to watch Leigh you would be wanting your money back to catch the train home😁

Just now, Man of Kent said:

Humbling for Leigh. Schooled. 

Nothing that wasn't expected , last week enthusiasm caught Wigan napping , unlikely to happen again 

Last weekend scores were quite close , this weekend the blow outs are happening 

2 minutes ago, Dave T said:

No, another 6 weeks before we can hope to get 4k at SL games.

1 minute ago, Clogiron said:

Nope, if you had paid to watch Leigh you would be wanting your money back to catch the train home😁

Bloody hell, you lot are doing it tough. I feel for you. So no gatherings of any nature or anything? I assume watching at the pub with mates is not happening then either?

Just now, Sports Prophet said:

Bloody hell, you lot are doing it tough. I feel for you. So no gatherings of any nature or anything? I assume watching at the pub with mates is not happening then either?

Pub?

What's that?

Just now, Sports Prophet said:

Pubs and mates and everything else is  banned .

Just now, Dave T said:

Pub?

What's that?

I just saw Price elbow bumping for the victory. That’s bloody primitive anti COVID behaviour. Sorry to hear things aren’t getting better for you all. 

hope things improve soon.

I just saw Price elbow bumping for the victory. That’s bloody primitive anti COVID behaviour. Sorry to hear things aren’t getting better for you all. 

hope things improve soon.

Sound of Music is on telly tonight so things are only getting worse 

2 minutes ago, GUBRATS said:

Nothing that wasn't expected , last week enthusiasm caught Wigan napping , unlikely to happen again 

Last weekend scores were quite close , this weekend the blow outs are happening 

Wouldn't worry too much about that.  Warrington are a top 4 side who, on their day, can do that to very good teams.  Plus they are coming off the back of a defeat.

Leigh will need 8-10 games to adjust to each other and the pace of a higher league.

If they'd started against Wakefield, Hull KR or Salford rather than Wigin and Wire... 

3 minutes ago, The Frying Scotsman said:

Leigh were garbage. Defence was non existent and attack had zero bite.

Probably not their fault given their squad deficiencies etc, but they don't look like a SuperLeague team to me.

That's probably because we recruited a team to win the Championship 

Archived