Should Salford sack Inu?

40 minutes ago, Dunbar said:

Well, opposing the use of racist language and blaming the victims of rape is not being woke, it is just being a decent human being. 

O Captain, My Captain ...

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

24 minutes ago, Johnoco said:

Nope, not in my experience. Many people are tired of being told men can have periods etc though. But that's another thread. 

I'm struggling to understand (imagine) what you meant by this, would you elaborate? 

2 hours ago, andyscoot said:

Words to the effect of blaming the victim for ruining Haynes life - the implication being that Hayne didn't do what he is accused and convicted of doing.

That is what some people may think 

We are not judge and jury ourselves and we can merely speculate 

So Hayne's friends may be upset with the outcome. 

My view is that he put himself and the lady in question in a high risk situation. 

He over played his position as an international sports star and had the arrogance to leave a taxi on Meter. 

He has been found guilty 

And needs to appeal that if he is innocent 

The fall of a once great player however 

2 hours ago, andyscoot said:

Words to the effect of blaming the victim for ruining Haynes life - the implication being that Hayne didn't do what he is accused and convicted of doing.

That is what some people may think 

We are not judge and jury ourselves and we can merely speculate 

So Hayne's friends may be upset with the outcome. 

My view is that he put himself and the lady in question in a high risk situation. 

He over played his position as an international sports star and had the arrogance to leave a taxi on Meter. 

He has been found guilty 

And needs to appeal that if he is innocent 

The fall of a once great player however 

Just now, Johnoco said:

Yes, it's quite straightforward. There are people out there campaigning for sanitary products manufacturers to not make men (well certain ones) excluded from period issues. That sort of craziness is what most people object to about wokeness, not basics like equality. 

My goodness, that does seem a bit extreme. I'd never heard of anything like that, thanks for taking the time to explain it to me. 

He has the right to support his friend, he does not have the right to denigrate the victim. If Hayne appeals and is found innocent then comments can be made but ATM Hayne is the guilty party, not the lady involved.

Wonder what his view is on the events in the US whilst Hayne was in NFL and how he describes the lady involved?

My wife complains I selfishly stop her fulfilling her true ambition -

she really wants to be a rich widow

12 minutes ago, Johnoco said:

Well check it out yourself pal. It's all out there. 

And it was just one example of a myriad of insanity today. 

Check what out?. It’s up to you to back up your claims. 

with your use of ‘Men’ seems you have an issue with Trans Women?

9 minutes ago, Johnoco said:

Yes, it's quite straightforward. There are people out there campaigning for sanitary products manufacturers to not make men (well certain ones) excluded from period issues. That sort of craziness is what most people object to about wokeness, not basics like equality. 

I'm struggling to find anything about this campaign. Why would you have issues with someone who identifies as male but still menstruates having the same access to sanitary products?

2 minutes ago, andyscoot said:

I'm struggling to find anything about this campaign. Why would you have issues with someone who identifies as male but still menstruates having the same access to sanitary products?

Oh bug ger me, is that what its about, I had no inkling that this was about trans-gender issues. Can anyone supply more details about what this is about? Why would the sanitary product manufacturer's have any objections, or negative opinions (or even care) if a particular section of the community wanted to use them? 

I suggest the trans discussion should go on the politics thread folks.

Salford should be thinking long and hard what they do about Inu, his comments are appalling. We are facing a challenging time at the moment - whether we are serious about being a modern, progressive sport for all - or for Neanderthal men.

7 minutes ago, Mumby Magic said:

Fiver this thread is locked within the hour.😲😲😲😕😕

Well if you're right, don't blame me. I'm just an innocent bystander. 

Archived