Jump to content

Recommended Posts


21 minutes ago, Robin Evans said:

Way beyond expectations.... buzzin mate

Yep.  I thought it would be carnage with people standing / sitting where they wanted and not wearing masks etc  but nothing of the sort.  Didn't detract from the atmosphere though.  Maybe when we go back to 'normal' we should continue to spread out..........

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Loved the game, was glad to be back, just a pity the stewards were making family bubbles sit apart. Otherwise everything was tickety boo. 

Im Fev and im proud

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Maureen T-k said:

Loved the game, was glad to be back, just a pity the stewards were making family bubbles sit apart. Otherwise everything was tickety boo. 

 A bit pointless family groups having single seats could have got 30/40% more people in if groups had been allowed.Why not have three or four seats together all have stickers on them to allow sitting together.Hopefully this can be sorted before our next home game.I was excited all day Monday like a kid waiting for Christmas.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Maureen T-k said:

Loved the game, was glad to be back, just a pity the stewards were making family bubbles sit apart. Otherwise everything was tickety boo. 

Yeah, they don't seem to have understood what the Club's guidance said

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, sentoffagain2 said:

 A bit pointless family groups having single seats could have got 30/40% more people in if groups had been allowed.Why not have three or four seats together all have stickers on them to allow sitting together.Hopefully this can be sorted before our next home game. I was excited all day Monday like a kid waiting for Christmas.

The guidance allowed for bubbles to sit together, it just didn't seem to be followed (although it could possibly have been made clearer):

- 1st person in the bubble sits in a ticked seat with the others sitting in the next available seat.

- The 1st person in the next bubble sits in the next available ticked seat that is at least 2 seats away from the last person in the 1st bubble

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes it was a bit of a mess. steward coming round saying" move ", came with son in law in same car through same entrance walked up the stairs together and then told SPLIT" it lost a lot of our together banter, Wearing glasses also made wearing masks a bit of a bind. With no distancing at the Railway End it seems the club could have been a bit better. Hopefully feedback will be useful for our next home match.

 BUT still great to be back.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Great to be back and enjoyed the game but i just cannot understand the point in people sitting apart when there was all them fan's behind sticks close as hell together, doesn't make sense to me. Looking forward to Widnes game though. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes M just hope the club gets plenty of feedback and acts accordingly.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MADREDNIGE said:

Great to be back and enjoyed the game but i just cannot understand the point in people sitting apart when there was all them fan's behind sticks close as hell together, doesn't make sense to me. Looking forward to Widnes game though. 

In the stands at the Warrington v Huddersfield game there were loads of supporters sat in groups.i got in 20 min before kick off for our match and got the only remaining seat in the Stable stand.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Blues Ox said:

Home fans only for our game next week by the looks of it. Real shame as its one of only about 3 games in a season at home for us that has any atmosphere.

I will have been married 40 years next Sunday. The chances of me being in attendance were nil anyway. Pity tho. I take it that this is a local authority decision?

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Robin Evans said:

I will have been married 40 years next Sunday. The chances of me being in attendance were nil anyway. Pity tho. I take it that this is a local authority decision?

God knows, just a small statement from Fax with more to follow Monday. they talk about bubbles and space between seats so my first impression is that maybe its just seating area only which would vastly reduce the possible attendance.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, The Blues Ox said:

God knows, just a small statement from Fax with more to follow Monday. they talk about bubbles and space between seats so my first impression is that maybe its just seating area only which would vastly reduce the possible attendance.

Well we couldn't catch the virus stood behind the sticks at Fev Oxy. Season ticket holders were more at risk as they were segregated in the stands. So your local council could relent and give us the standing room behind the sticks like they normally do. It's just a case of liaising with the Wakefield councilūüėā

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

It seems that the local councils are treating us like second class citizens. A bit more common sense would not go amiss by both the councils and the clubs.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, haskey said:

It seems that the local councils are treating us like second class citizens. A bit more common sense would not go amiss by both the councils and the clubs.

I  think all lot of what we are seeing at rugby grounds is local councils being over cautious They fear something may happen that could bite them on the backside

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, The Blues Ox said:

Home fans only for our game next week by the looks of it. Real shame as its one of only about 3 games in a season at home for us that has any atmosphere.

  I think Fax will be a harder game for us than Eagles.We have a good record at The Shay but you have to win one sometime .Sorry that i will not be able to attend.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...