Sat 2nd Oct : Bet Fred Championship play off SF : Toulouse Olympique v Batley Bulldogs KO 16:15 local (15:15 BST) Sky Sports Mix

Who will win?  

95 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Toulouse Olympique
    • Batley Bulldogs

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Dunbar said:

Cool. There is an episode of Real Housewives of Cheshire on itvBe at 5.00pm that you can watch while your having your tea.

Just come back in the prep is done and it is cooking, as far as your advice is concerned I wouldn't know about that, obviously you do, ya big girl!

6 minutes ago, Scubby said:

He does have a look of Poirot about him.

I love Zaza going off topic when my late father died back in June 2002 I booked a flight back home the following day from Toulouse,the night before I drove up there and headed to the Rugby club for some solace hoping that someone I knew would be around in the clubhouse just to talk to anyway they had an old players BBQ on that night and Carlos sat me down next to him and we just talked about my dad all evening whilst hitting the red wine.

I will never forget that:)

Paul

Really scrappy this game, just a few too many errors and niggly penalties. 

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

5 minutes ago, ATLANTISMAN said:

I love Zaza going off topic when my late father died back in June 2002 I booked a flight back home the following day from Toulouse,the night before I drove up there and headed to the Rugby club for some solace hoping that someone I knew would be around in the clubhouse just to talk to anyway they had an old players BBQ on that night and Carlos sat me down next to him and we just talked about my dad all evening whilst hitting the red wine.

I will never forget that:)

Paul

Thanks for sharing Paul.

No Stuart, I don't think those two errors by Hall have 'proved crucial'. I think the crucial factor has been Toulouse having a much better team.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

1 minute ago, Just Browny said:

No Stuart, I don't think those two errors by Hall have 'proved crucial'. I think the crucial factor has been Toulouse having a much better team.

Yes, loads of errors and still winning by 30

"I am the avenging angel; I come with wings unfurled, I come with claws extended from halfway round the world. I am the God Almighty, I am the howling wind. I care not for your family; I care not for your kin. I come in search of terror, though terror is my own; I come in search of vengeance for crimes and crimes unknown. I care not for your children, I care not for your wives, I care not for your country, I care not for your lives." - (c) Jim Boyes - "The Avenging Angel"

Toulouse make sure Batley can't come back by scoring a drop goal 🙂

"I am the avenging angel; I come with wings unfurled, I come with claws extended from halfway round the world. I am the God Almighty, I am the howling wind. I care not for your family; I care not for your kin. I come in search of terror, though terror is my own; I come in search of vengeance for crimes and crimes unknown. I care not for your children, I care not for your wives, I care not for your country, I care not for your lives." - (c) Jim Boyes - "The Avenging Angel"

What a try

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

Wells will be spitting feathers about that drop goal by Gigot. Should have shown some respect and gone through the process, nobody comes to rugby to be entertained.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Unfortunately we gave them 18 points and game gone, poor second half from Batley, but credit TOXIII worthy winners

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Archived