Elite 1 is back this weekend

Will it be possible for those of us north of La Manche to watch the final live?  I see that it is being transmitted live by Via Occitanie TV.

If not, do Via Occitanie put their programmes on YouTube, or in some other accessible place, so that we could watch it later, at our leisure?

Any guidance gratefully received.

Posted (edited)

Carcassonne's golden time was just after the 2nd World War when the great Puig Aubert was around. when they won the championship 5 times - up in till the mid 1950's. Limoux where just about starting up at that time. They won a famous championship early on in 1968 against Carcassonne in Toulouse in front 14,000. This century the Canaris have just one success in 2012 while Limoux have two titles to their name. Should be a super match-up this afternoon - nothing between them. The local papers have given it much support - best in years by a long way.

Edited by audois
  • Like 4

"It involves matters much greater than drafting the new rules...the original and existing games have their own powerful appeal to their players and public and have the sentiments which history inspires"  - Harold 'Jersey' Flegg 1933

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."  - Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

Si tu( Remi Casty) devais envoyer un fax au Président Guasch? " Un grand bravo pour ce que vous avez fait,et merci de m 'avoir embarqué dans cette aventure"

gallery_02-am31503_5b827265940b7_.jpg

Just me or does anybody else have problem with feed, runs for about 20 seconds then stops?

• Like 2

My wife complains I selfishly stop her fulfilling her true ambition -

she really wants to be a rich widow

4 minutes ago, BJW said:

Just me or does anybody else have problem with feed, runs for about 20 seconds then stops?

Took it off auto. On my phone it is dire but on PC seems stable. Can you pause it and run it a few seconds behind? 

8 minutes ago, ShropshireBull said:

Took it off auto. On my phone it is dire but on PC seems stable. Can you pause it and run it a few seconds behind? 

Seems to have settled down thanks

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Jim from Oz said:

I am in Spain and watching it on my phone without any problems 😇

Lucky you! Mine has gone back to stop/start and even trying to go via Facebook is giving same result!

Good footage when it works and decent crowd but remember being there for Villeneuve/St Esteve and stand shown was full.

46 minutes ago, BJW said:

My picture goes grainy quite a bit of the time.  Still worth watching, though.  Bit stop-startish, but still not bad.  Good to see 'legal' PTBs, as is the norm in France!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Wiltshire Warrior Dragon said:

My picture goes grainy quite a bit of the time.  Still worth watching, though.  Bit stop-startish, but still not bad.  Good to see 'legal' PTBs, as is the norm in France!

Yep, keeps it cleaner. Great occasion for French RL. 

1 hour ago, BJW said:

Same here. Even on the lowest quality, it is barely working. Such a pity, as the atmosphere sounds great, and the ViaOccitanie stream is usually much more robust than this.

• Like 1

"We are easily breakable, by illness or falling, or a million other ways of leaving this earthly life. We are just so much mashed potato."  Don Estelle

1 hour ago, ShropshireBull said:

Was that the crowd today? 

8000 today and 10000 over the weekend including the handisport and women's games, my son got the win and a good win for Carcassonne ! the party at stade domec tonight is going to be great! 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

As the French season draws to a close (though I know there are one or two games still to play!), it seems an appropriate time to express my thanks to those contributors to these fora in France who bring us the French RL news from a local perspective - Audois, Barnyia, FCL and Pecetto, to name but four, and I know there are others too.

It's always really refreshing and stimulating to get your geographically influenced perspective on things, whether we agree with you or not - many thanks, guys!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

23 minutes ago, barnyia said:

8000 today and 10000 over the weekend including the handisport and women's games, my son got the win and a good win for Carcassonne ! the party at stade domec tonight is going to be great! 

What will the celebratory tipple be?  Blanquette de Limoux?  Probably a good choice, even if a bit ironic!

37 minutes ago, Wiltshire Warrior Dragon said:

As the French season draws to a close (though I know there are one or two games still to play!), it seems an appropriate time to express my thanks to those contributors to these fora in France who bring us the French RL news from a local perspective - Audois, Barnyia, FCL and Pecetto, to name but four, and I know there are others too.

It's always really refreshing and stimulating to get your geographically influenced perspective on things, whether we agree with you or not - many thanks, guys!

Agree fully mate, the info those chaps give us is superb. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1