Mon 29th Aug: SL: Catalans Dragons v Leeds Rhinos KO 18:00 (UK Time) (Sky)

Who will win?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Catalans Dragons
    • Leeds Rhinos

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 29/08/22 at 17:30

2 minutes ago, bobbruce said:

One of those where both teams were as bad as each other. MM was pushing his luck in the ruck and Leeming was trying to force the refs hand by not picking the ball up. 

Indeed, I just got the feeling Hicks didn't take too kindly to Leeming trying to make the decision for him.

• Like 1

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Just now, Chrispmartha said:

So why was play stopped no one knocked on?

i mean it aint going to matter i just thought it was odd

He gave incorrect PTB which I think came about by Gannon kicking it again. 

Score?

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

28-6 ta 

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Just now, Tommygilf said:

28-12

Thanks Tommy

Do we still have the receipt?

• Haha 2
                                                                  :kolobok_sad:   Hull FC....The Sons of God....  :kolobok_sad:
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Jeez, you can see how Catalans lost the similar fixture the other week.

:kolobok_sad:   Hull FC....The Sons of God....  :kolobok_sad:
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Really poor ends to sets in the last 10 minutes, Walters and Sinfield standing out particularly.

Poor start really cost us. Whare should have been carded and will probably end up with a ban, Kasiano too - can't rely on that though.

4 minutes ago, Tommygilf said:

Really poor ends to sets in the last 10 minutes, Walters and Sinfield standing out particularly.

Poor start really cost us. Whare should have been carded and will probably end up with a ban, Kasiano too - can't rely on that though.

I can’t be too critical of those two theyre young and will learn.

im just glad we saw some fight and more importantly fixed up the defence from the first half.

• Like 1

Interesting hearing Bill pointing out the politician sat in the stand , I'd suggest there are local/regional British politicians that attend RL games , Andy Burnham gets to the LSV when he can , the difference is that in France ( and Spain ) the Mayor's and others can and do support local pro sports clubs with money , if that happened in the UK all Hell would break loose 

Different cultures Bill 

1 hour ago, bobbruce said:

One of those where both teams were as bad as each other. MM was pushing his luck in the ruck and Leeming was trying to force the refs hand by not picking the ball up. 

MM didn't make any effort to remove himself... it should have been a penalty for me.

Maybe next time anything similar Leeming should just trip over the foot rather than delay.  Yep you may it isn't in the spirit of the game but then MM not making an effort was the reason and on most other days and ref it would have been a penalty,