Bulldogs v Bulls

Batley Bob

Bulls have a habit of falling away in the last 20 minutes. I can't see you struggling with this one - Dogs by 10+.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

I'm hopeful we can turn on the style of rugby we played earlier this season and put Bradford to the sword in what will probably be our last home game of the season

Dogs 28 BulS_*T 10

• Like 1

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

1 hour ago, The Blues Ox said:

Just a win please. Don't want to face batley in the playoffs.

Barrow are who no one wants!

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

15 hours ago, Piggy's mate said:

I'm hopeful we can turn on the style of rugby we played earlier this season and put Bradford to the sword in what will probably be our last home game of the season

Dogs 28 BulS_*T 10

You don't have to P just take them on up the middle and they will be blowing out of their backsides  and the gaps will open up

• Like 2

6 hours ago, POR said:

You don't have to P just take them on up the middle and they will be blowing out of their backsides  and the gaps will open up

Man, watching Bradplod was like a 70's pub team who'd only turned up for the ale! The ref looked like he'd been picked at random from the crowd. Good win but no spectacle!

I'd ask for volunteers to play at Leigh and give the lads a week off.

10 minutes ago, Piggy's mate said:

Man, watching Bradplod was like a 70's pub team who'd only turned up for the ale! The ref looked like he'd been picked at random from the crowd. Good win but no spectacle!

Are you up for it PM?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

6 minutes ago, Blind side johnny said:

Are you up for it PM?

I would, but Batley would end up with a points difference worse than your lot!

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Piggy's mate said:

Maybe the press got it wrong, perhaps Nigel Wood went as conditioner and nutritionist rather than CEO? I don't think I have seen a more unfit side than Bradford.

• Like 1

Broncos fans next week!! Bradford were nowhere near as bad as some fans are saying ..halves were lively and nippy, put in some decent breaks, Hallas needs a new club/coach to come on, Walker put in the Wardy/Cropper runs and no matter his age I thought Crossley was immense for them. Their problem was that they ran into Batley in the long unbeaten run mode.

1 hour ago, Dog forever said:

Job done anyway.  If my mathematics serve me right,  either way we play Barrow in the play offs. Depending how they do at London determines weather we play them at home or away. Providing we lose at leigh of course.

IF London beat Barrow, then we would play York at home, providing they beat Workington. A set of results not beyond the realms of possibility. 

Well done to Craig and the lads today.

Just my opinion, we can beat Leigh in a "one off" game(Not next week)...We battered Barrow at Craven Park, and unlucky to lose at home.

We have had a brilliant season..SO FAR. So let us all get behind "Our Club"...

Well done boys! Thought it was a stroll in the park really, apart from a ten minute spell in the first half, didn't really think a very poor bradford bothered us at all, I also thought we looked a lot sharper this week back to our early season form,on to leigh next week hopefully it won't take too much out of us, ready for a good run in the play offs whoever or where ever we play!