NCL 2022 Relegation

just updating my NCL tables records (all complete from the start) is there any relegation from div 3 this season or is it TBC at Agm? i am also updating all clubs records showing all seasons for all clubs. if anyone wants some or any of them let me know, i will complete when play offs done. 

I'm not sure of relegation, but there'll likely be teams leaving the NCL at the end of the 22' season. Dudley Hill for example have been struggling and I've heard that Hunslet Warriors & Parkside are to merge but how much of that is true I'm unsure.

• 2 weeks later...
On 07/09/2022 at 15:55, LightningWB said:

I'm not sure of relegation, but there'll likely be teams leaving the NCL at the end of the 22' season. Dudley Hill for example have been struggling and I've heard that Hunslet Warriors & Parkside are to merge but how much of that is true I'm unsure.

Where have you heard about the merge?

The merge is at an early stage but could be going thought for the start of next season .

In Life, In Death, O Lord, abide with me

Have Faith, Have Belief

biglad.gif

On 21/09/2022 at 22:56, big lad said:

The merge is at an early stage but could be going thought for the start of next season .

Yeah it’s the junior sections that are causing the ‘delay’ as such. The open age transition is pretty much seamless. 
I know a couple of warriors players (2 of their best) have already made the move to parkside