Sat 10th Sept: SL: Huddersfield Giants v Salford Red Devils KO 13:00 (Sky & Channel 4)

Who will win?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Huddersfield Giants
    • Salford Red Devils

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/09/22 at 12:00

Just now, johnh1 said:

Good news is that he will be back for the final, hopefully!

Great thinking!

"When I saw the Pistols and The Clash I realised it didn't seem that difficult, they didn't seem like they could play very well either, so the thing was to form a band then work it out. We didn't even know who was going to play what - we passed around all the instruments until we found what we were comfortable with. I wasn't comfortable with any of them so I became the singer."

Terry Hall on forming The Specials.

Game over if given?

"When I saw the Pistols and The Clash I realised it didn't seem that difficult, they didn't seem like they could play very well either, so the thing was to form a band then work it out. We didn't even know who was going to play what - we passed around all the instruments until we found what we were comfortable with. I wasn't comfortable with any of them so I became the singer."

1 minute ago, bobbruce said:

10 mins that. 

Think it would have been harsh and Hicks got it about right.

• Like 1

Yep, that's a try for Brierley.

"We are easily breakable, by illness or falling, or a million other ways of leaving this earthly life. We are just so much mashed potato."  Don Estelle

Soon to be 0-22, long way back for the Giants now.

Insurmountable I feel.

Was it just said that Sneyd won back to back Lance Todd Trophies?

When was that then?

Lafai giving King a bit of payback there I think.

Chris Hill holding on to him started that.

Hudds fans with their biggest cheer of the day for Hicks giving a penalty says much about how their team have performed.

Taylor with a fantastic tackle.