RLWC Attendance-O-Meter

11 minutes ago, GUBRATS said:

Is the face because it's 30 quid or because you want to stand ? 

I don't go to a game to rent a seat , I go to a game to watch it wether that's sitting or standing ( preferred ) , the price is the price either way 

I don’t want to watch Leigh so I’m fine

3 minutes ago, GUBRATS said:

Just my opinion Tommy , I prefer to stand even if the price is the same 

But what if enough people haven't bought tickets on the side and you are forced to sit there because simples??? 😲😲😲

I prefer to stand too. I also like watching from the ends frankly, odd I know but maybe it isn't just a stockholm syndrome-esque symptom of learning to like the cheaper option!

3 minutes ago, Tommygilf said:

But what if enough people haven't bought tickets on the side and you are forced to sit there because simples??? 😲😲😲

I prefer to stand too. I also like watching from the ends frankly, odd I know but maybe it isn't just a stockholm syndrome-esque symptom of learning to like the cheaper option!

If there isn't standing still available I'll sit , I go to watch the game 

So how much are you willing to pay to watch your team play Leigh at the LSV ? 

it could be worse.... you could have been a London season ticket holder last year. £240 for the year only to find 2 games moved from PL to Kent (like moving from Wigan to Leeds in distance), and then in panic, the club reduces the tickts for the last 5 home games to £30gbp (so £6 per game), so as a ST holder you have been truely stuffed....

Thankfully I did not get a ST last year

35 minutes ago, GUBRATS said:

Then you never will , it's a WC quarter final , set a price , stick to it , reward those booking early 

The problem isn't that we have different prices. 

You are fixing something that isn't broke. 

Different prices are fine. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Dave T said:

The problem isn't that we have different prices. 

You are fixing something that isn't broke. 

Different prices are fine. 

As I've just been reminded , its my opinion , one I'm entitled to 

The poorish attendances would suggest it is 

Everybody is watching the same game 

Just now, GUBRATS said:

As I've just been reminded , its my opinion , one I'm entitled to 

The poorish attendances would suggest it is 

Everybody is watching the same game 

No need to get stroppy with claiming you're entitled to your opinion. It's a discussion. Nobody is trying to quash your opinions, they just disagree. 

We had good attendances in 2013, with different prices, so your 2nd line has no evidence to support it. 

Anyway, we shouldn't discuss this at length here, I'm interested in how this goes - youve pushed, it, it will be interesting to see whether it does anything, it feels like the pricing has been set high to me, £30 to stand will probably be the most expensive terrace in SL. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Dave T said:

No need to get stroppy with claiming you're entitled to your opinion. It's a discussion. Nobody is trying to quash your opinions, they just disagree. 

We had good attendances in 2013, with different prices, so your 2nd line has no evidence to support it. 

Anyway, we shouldn't discuss this at length here, I'm interested in how this goes - youve pushed, it, it will be interesting to see whether it does anything, it feels like the pricing has been set high to me, £30 to stand will probably be the most expensive terrace in SL. 

It is the home end , so only Leigh fans paying it 

Anyway wrong thread , I'll be at Wire on Sunday wearing my Jamaica Bob hat , see you there 

3 minutes ago, GUBRATS said:

It is the home end , so only Leigh fans paying it 

Anyway wrong thread , I'll be at Wire on Sunday wearing my Jamaica Bob hat , see you there 

Aye. Although I doubt we'll get to discuss it on this board, the mods are a touch sensitive right now around the Leopards 🤣

I've got a freebie through sponsors so attending the England game this weekend instead of going to Wire. That's a TV game for me. 

4 minutes ago, Davo5 said:

Never thought a World Cup attendance thread would turn into a Leigh one,oh well,seems no thread is safe from leopards.

Blame the Widnes fan , and then all the others who commented 

Obsessed I'd say 😉

• Haha 1

If the crowd is anywhere near 20,000 at DW on Sat, and there's a rail strike, and people are coming from across the country not just the local area (as might be the case with fans walking / getting bus or taxi to Warriors / WAFC games), why is the supporter guide so set on only telling us about the 2,000 parking spaces at the ground? Feels like a disaster waiting to happen. Anyone know of any sizeable public car parks that are within about 15 mins walk of the ground, or residential areas where cars wouldn't cause locals too much inconvenience? Thanks.