Sat 25th Mar: SL: Hull FC v Leigh Leopards KO 15:00

Who will win?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull FC
    • Leigh Leopards

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 25/03/23 at 15:30

3 hours ago, GUBRATS said:

You don't have time to go for a beer Harry , you'll be helping me carry that bloody great big flag to the stadium , guess who's been roped into ' taking ownership ' as the saying goes of sorting it out home and away ? 

Watch my age Gubby, I gave up manual labour some time ago😋

5 hours ago, Harry Stottle said:

Hull fans, which is the best pub near the coach park to go into prior to kick off please, and not to far from the ground because I am part lame at the moment.

The two closest pubs are Parker's on the corner of Anlaby Road/Walton Street and Botanic on the corner of Derringham Street/Spring Bank.  Mobility allowing, I would recommend heading to Botanic and walking straight past* for another five minutes to Princes Ave where there is a good choice of pubs and bars serving decent beer.

*Just my personal preference of course.

• Thanks 1

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

1 hour ago, Ullman said:

The two closest pubs are Parker's on the corner of Anlaby Road/Walton Street and Botanic on the corner of Derringham Street/Spring Bank.  Mobility allowing, I would recommend heading to Botanic and walking straight past* for another five minutes to Princes Ave where there is a good choice of pubs and bars serving decent beer.

*Just my personal preference of course.

How far from the ground Ullman?

37 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

How far from the ground Ullman?

Takes us about 20-25 minutes to walk from Prinny Ave to the ground 'arry.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Leigh were poor at Wire although they never gave up.  I expect a better performance and hopefully a third win of the season.  To be six points plus 100 points difference away from relegation would be massive even at this early stage.  Once the team feels they are not going to be dragged into in a relegation battle, the rest of the season will really be a free hit.

Going pretty much as I expected sadly, we ain’t been out of our half really.

Leigh looking a lot sharper, could get uncomfortable.

• Like 1
                                                                     Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)