North Wales Crusaders

Peter Winthorpe

1 hour ago, Peter Winthorpe said:

Good Friday home match.

The only home match in April and we have a rest weekend while NWC have had a tough away cup game away at Keighley.

We should be rested and raring to go against Muzzas old club.

Should be a comfortable win but but what do we all think?

Definitely don't expect a comfortable win. 

A week off isn't always a good thing, just ask the players, I'm sure they would rather be playing every week. 

Days like this where relegation to this awful add on of a league really bites . Good Friday and everything that traditionally meant and we’re looking forward to a fantastic derby against north wales crusaders 

• Like 1

Good luck to the lads today, gonna be a lovely day so hopefully get a decent crowd.

If we can match their pack I think we should win. We all know very well how Forster comes alive on a crash ball ten yards out, and they always seem to have a big pack. Let's hope its a good game and we continue playing in a positive style getting it out to the wingers ( well maybe not both wingers if Jason plays 🤣) UTT! 

• Like 2

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

18 minutes ago, The Voodooguru said:

Good luck to the lads today, gonna be a lovely day so hopefully get a decent crowd.

If we can match their pack I think we should win. We all know very well how Forster comes alive on a crash ball ten yards out, and they always seem to have a big pack. Let's hope its a good game and we continue playing in a positive style getting it out to the wingers ( well maybe not both wingers if Jason plays 🤣) UTT! 

I can't believe that Anderson Moore has been left out for Mossop.

• Like 2

Lovely day but probably not warm enough to keep people away having a Barbie. Wigan v Saints game will put a dent in the crowd, I can't understand why they can't play these games earlier or later, it really affects lower league clubs. Talk of Prem games being shown at 3pm on a Saturday,  it's the leagues below the prem that will suffer.  Good look today boys and UTT.💙

24 minutes ago, Unicorn 106 said:

Lovely day but probably not warm enough to keep people away having a Barbie. Wigan v Saints game will put a dent in the crowd, I can't understand why they can't play these games earlier or later, it really affects lower league clubs. Talk of Prem games being shown at 3pm on a Saturday,  it's the leagues below the prem that will suffer.  Good look today boys and UTT.💙

I think its the EFL that want to end the 3pm Black out and not the premier league, but the day it does happen in the PL it Will have a massive nock on effect for lower leagues. 

Good luck to town today a win a big crowd please 🙏 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Brookie said:

I wonder why they bothered signing Aaron to be honest. Is he going to get a game?

I would have thought it’s the ideal situation with Aaron, he gets to train in a semi pro set up and can still develop his game whilst playing for his amateur club. Don’t know whether you’ve noticed but injuries do occur and squad players are needed!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Peter Winthorpe said:

That was a hard not listen from up here in the Highlands.

Give them a 18 point start and then to get a head in the final minutes.

Beers in the fridge but not for long.

It was a hard watch in the main . We got out of jail in the end but geez there’s a lot where we’re way off 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, DavidM said:

It was a hard watch in the main . We got out of jail in the end but geez there’s a lot where we’re way off 

Now battling through traffic back through the Lakes. Could be a long journeying