Sat 13th May: SL: St Helens v Salford Red Devils KO 13:00 (C4)

Who will win?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• St Helens
    • Salford Red Devils

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 13/05/23 at 12:30

Partington showing some petulance there, daft lad and rather lucky.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Lomax ever the professional running into the back of Sneyd, Reds in again.

• Like 1

Salford hold out several strong attacks, then go up the field and score! Nice work.

• Like 1

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Saturday afternoon RL on Ch4 is a really good look for our sport, fantastic stuff!

• Like 1

Nottingham Outlaws Rugby League

Harry Jepson Winners 2008

RLC Midlands Premier Champions 2006 & 2008

East Midlands Challenge Cup Winners 2005, 2006, 2007 & 2008

Rotterdam International 9's Cup Winners 2005

RLC North Midlands Champions 2003 & 2004

A birthday/Christmas present for the TRL member in your life: HERE

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just now, Jughead said:

Yeah, you’ve got that one wrong. Are you Kendall’s Dad?

Nope and nope.

4 minutes ago, Old Frightful said:

Partington showing some petulance there, daft lad and rather lucky.

I mean if he connects with the initial swing it's a red, so why isn't the intent at least punished with a yellow.

Just now, sam4731 said:

I mean if he connects with the initial swing it's a red, so why isn't the intent at least punished with a yellow.

Indeed.

Looks to be a beautiful day there, is this game being played on the road somewhere?

Like in Yorkshire?

• Haha 1

Ritson gets a smack in the mouth but no intent from Wright although I imagine another high shot from him and he'll be in trouble.

I don't think Lees is that sort of player. Oh no hang on.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Not much in that from Lees, I didn't think although Wright leaves the field.

Looks like a leg injury more than what Lees caused with the high shot.

1 minute ago, Old Frightful said:

Not much in that from Lees, I didn't think although Wright leaves the field.

Looks like a leg injury more than what Lees caused with the high shot.

Lees has a habit of t***ting people who don't have the ball. When you don't have the ball, you don't expect to get whacked, hence the secondary injury there to Wright.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.