York 1895 semi final

Batley Bob

7 hours ago, georgeb1 said:

our league are streaming sundays semi at midday for anyone who can,t make it.

But why wouldn't you want to make it! Remember Barrow & Fev last season....

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Should be an easy win for your lot on current form, by 12 I would say.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

40 minutes ago, Blind side johnny said:

Should be an easy win for your lot on current form, by 12 I would say.

York are in very good form. I think that it will be a very close game on what is forecast to be a wet afternoon.  This Bulldogs side is good at winning close games though, so here's hoping.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Piggy's mate said:

But why wouldn't you want to make it! Remember Barrow & Fev last season....

I would love to make it but will be stuck in the purgatory that is Heathrow Airport, somewhere between terminal 3 and 5!! 

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, Keep The Faith said:

If we are full strength minus Walshaw I wouldn’t wanna pick the team… kear and McGowan to return 

Agree on the difficulty of the selection. Who would MacGowan and Kear replace? Is LH up for selection?

Hooley apparently available, after the Halifax win and no disgrace in Toulouse I can't say anybody should lose a place but at an outside shot Aiden would replace JC and Kear misses out. We'll be as tight as ever, York will have to be out of their skins to beat us.

I guess we are favorites for this one, which never sits comfortably with us, even when we sit near the top of the table and we're 80 mins from SL last season. Hopefully we can keep our heads and the crowd can gee them on

York 10 Batley 28

Dare to dream...

• Like 2

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

1 hour ago, Batley Bob said:

Doesn't appear to be any sound, speaker symbol shows its on, volume is high, but no sound. 

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

8 hours ago, colinb said:

Doesn't appear to be any sound, speaker symbol shows its on, volume is high, but no sound. 

It's ok for me.

• Like 1

Are we aware that at 4 o'clock TODAY there is a football match on the pitch? Today's (and for that matter tomorrow's) weather for the North Yorkshire area is regular heavy rain, which bright sparks didn't get together to discuss the scheduling of a football FRIENDLY and an important RL cup semi-final within 18 hours of each other on the same pitch, not to mention the groundwork needed to convert the pitch and obliterate markings?

Edited by phildog