Clint.

spanishknight

56 minutes ago, spanishknight said:

Clints on Radio York tonight at 6 giving his thoughts on the season.

56 minutes ago, spanishknight said:

Clints on Radio York tonight at 6 giving his thoughts on the season.

What's on at five past six?😄 I couldn't resist SK.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

It will be interesting to hear his take on things and where he sees things going this season, it might be a bit different to what it would have been had Sundays result not been in our favour! I hope whoever is doing the interview asks the right questions.

• Like 3

For those that don’t do Facebook:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p0ftvnj6

• Thanks 3

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

Thought Clint spoke a lot of sense, he is obviously very passionate about the club and the people and he explained why fans are not continually updated about what is going on behind the scenes which also made sense, you don’t want to show the opposition the cards you are playing, which I get. On the whole I thought it was pretty positive.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

To be fair there are already some new faces and it remains to be seen whether the Glover, Bass deal becomes permanent. I can’t remember a deal causing as much controversy among the fans who comment in the Press as this one, Hendo obviously sees something in Bassy that he doesn’t in Glover at the moment. I think there maybe one or two more comings and goings in the next couple of weeks. It doesn’t look like Marsh will be back this season sadly due to his ongoing injury problems. 

22 minutes ago, HaxbyKnight said:

Maybe there is more to these 'injuries' than meets the eye? Can anybody confirm, or otherwise, if Bass, Santi, and Pratt are eligible for the 1895 Cup?. 

Bass played for Sheffield against us in the early rounds, so him and Santi can't play, Pratt has only played once for Wakefield this season, with a bit of luck he won't be cup-tied.

Edited by spanishknight

1 hour ago, Expatknight said:

To be fair there are already some new faces and it remains to be seen whether the Glover, Bass deal becomes permanent. I can’t remember a deal causing as much controversy among the fans who comment in the Press as this one, Hendo obviously sees something in Bassy that he doesn’t in Glover at the moment. I think there maybe one or two more comings and goings in the next couple of weeks. It doesn’t look like Marsh will be back this season sadly due to his ongoing injury problems. 

If marsh is going to be out for the rest of the season wouldn't it have made sense to bring in Bass as a stand alone signing and haven't the squad builder had to contribute towards bringing Bass in?

1 hour ago, spanishknight said:

Bass played for Sheffield against us in the early rounds, so him and Santi can't play, Pratt has only played once for Wakefield this season, with a bit of luck he won't be cup-tied.

Pratt played for Wakefield against Leigh in the cup. I know he's their player but it was a bit of a cruel move by Wakey really, considering there was a chance we could get to Wembley and it would probably mean the world to a York lad to play there with his home-town team.

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

Didn't Pratt play his 9ne game against Leigh in the Cup. 

What's the 2 Wigan lads like, as you know I can't get to games so I've not seen them.

only played once , looked usefull but difficult to judge with so little game time

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Expatknight said:

with glover gone could this be the long awaited return of levi edwards , also worth noting how good jesse dee looked last sun , marsh has hardly played all season but browny for me is just as good at fullback so using bassy and towse as your first choice wingers probably is the way forward for the rest of this season

• Like 1

On 04/07/2023 at 10:57, J Phil Loxton said:

What's on at five past six?😄 I couldn't resist SK.

Nice Mr Loxton🤣🤣

If he's talking about what's gone wrong this season at York

7 o'clock news may need cancelling

🤔🤣🤣 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, spanishknight said:

If you play in one cup, you are cup-tied in the other.

Just done a bit of research now it turns out that in 2021 mikey Lewis played in the challenge cup for hull kr in there 32-33 loss to castleford and also ended up playing for us in the 1895 cup final so unless something has been changed I’m assuming Pratt should be eligible to play