Rumours for next season

DEANO

7 minutes ago, Expatknight said:

listening to Hendo in his after match report I wouldn't be surprised if Pemberton signs for next season as he said he was looking forward to working with him and developing him as a player, might be barking up the wrong tree but I think he would be a very good signing and he is out of contract at Saints at the end of the season.

If that was the case surely that means the end of jubb no way we could rock with 5 hookers 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Cam varley said:

If that was the case surely that means the end of jubb no way we could rock with 5 hookers 

I've heard that this could well be the case. Jubby is Mr York and I really don't want to see him leave and don't for a minute think he wants to, but Hendo likes versatility in players and out of all the potential Hookers we'll have next season he is the one that lacks it the most. I'd love him to stay but Daley, Roby ( if signed) Cunningham and now possibly Pemberton gives us a lot more cover elsewhere and options.

It's sad but I can fully understand if it happens. Same with Glover, I was shocked when he left but bringing Bass in has in my eyes proved to be a very clever move as he can cover more positions. 

I think there will be a few other suprise departures as well but I'm now really confident Hendo will get it right. 

• Like 6

34 minutes ago, andyacko said:

5 of every position to cover for all eventualities would suit me. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

57 minutes ago, spanishknight said:

Pembo can play halfback

That's 11 then.

• Haha 1

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

47 minutes ago, Cam varley said:

From what I’ve heard 

Harris signed new 2 year deal 

Daley signed new 1 year deal 

pemberton signing next year 

Rumours on the Wakey forum as well that we’ve signed dagger and Pratt 

it,s not xmas yet mate😉

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Cam varley said:

From what I’ve heard 

Harris signed new 2 year deal 

Daley signed new 1 year deal 

pemberton signing next year 

Rumours on the Wakey forum as well that we’ve signed dagger and Pratt 

🤔😉

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, andyacko said:

🤔😉

You big tease Andy. I bet its killing you keeping all these rumours and info to yourself, you could always share them here, amongst friends! 😂😂😂

Its starting to look good for the Knights, we're finally getting used to the way Hendo wants us to play and he's moulding us into a decent unit. Lets see what happens in the recruitment process, I'm certainly looking forward to the next season, when hopefully we have a fully fit squad and a few new additions to replace the ones who wont be with us. 

• Like 6

Hope this is true - get Edwards fit and we could have a young, fast, exciting set of backs. Just need a couple of beasts (or more) in the pack, keep the likes of Bailey, Dee, get Cunningham fit and we’re looking good. Jury’s still out on Hingano for me though. We can’t have another season playing with one (or none) recognised half-backs. 

22 hours ago, HaxbyKnight said:

Dagger wouldn't surprise me at all, he's involved with the Valkyrie. Pratt and Pemberton could be very good signings if they happen. 

Dagger is definitely involved with one of the Valkerie anyway. His Mrs is Georgie Hetherington.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fax Knight said:

Hope this is true - get Edwards fit and we could have a young, fast, exciting set of backs. Just need a couple of beasts (or more) in the pack, keep the likes of Bailey, Dee, get Cunningham fit and we’re looking good. Jury’s still out on Hingano for me though. We can’t have another season playing with one (or none) recognised half-backs. 

Hingano is a luxury , best half we've had for many a year , get 10 games from him in the season were on a winner , Liam plus Jesse , James Cunningham and Daley,  sorted in the Half's.

• Like 1

Wouldn’t be surprised to see us sign another couple of halfs and go with at least 4 in the squad plus players who can slot in when needed.

• Like 1