Rumours for next season

DEANO

22 minutes ago, DEANO said:

Ok I’ll start it off. Heard Jamie shaul is signing. If true hope he does better than the last time he played for us

22 minutes ago, DEANO said:

Ok I’ll start it off. Heard Jamie shaul is signing. If true hope he does better than the last time he played for us

That was 10 years ago. 31 now. Is that the definition of youth? 100 tries in 200 appearances. Pretty prolific. 

Beer and York Knights. Proof the God loves us and wants us to be happy. 🍺🏉

1 hour ago, spanishknight said:

Nikau Williams halfback from Newcastle has been going around a while also Roby from Huddersfield who's been on loan at Swinton, Shaul didn't  endear his self to the York fans or coach last time.

Thought roby had signed

• Like 1

sometimes you have to take a step backwards to move forward

There will be rumours for the next six months about who's  coming and who's going, the club will drip feed us every now and again with the latest signings, I don't mind that it helps to pass the close season, there's still a fair few I'd like us to sign from this squad, now all we can do is wait and see who we get and who we won't get, love this time of the year.

• Like 2

On 26/08/2023 at 11:37, DEANO said:

Think Gav is right about shaul retiring from the game.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, DEANO said:

Rumour is he’s off to London 

I wouldn't be surprised if he went to London. He was able to leave us (Cougars) to join you guys due to a clause in his contract that meant he was free to leave if Rhys Lovegrove left the club. So there's obviously a strong relationship between the 2. Rhys is supposedly taking over the head coaching role at London from next season, so it would make sense if Santi followers him.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Indigogo said:

I wouldn't be surprised if he went to London. He was able to leave us (Cougars) to join you guys due to a clause in his contract that meant he was free to leave if Rhys Lovegrove left the club. So there's obviously a strong relationship between the 2. Rhys is supposedly taking over the head coaching role at London from next season, so it would make sense if Santi followers him.

On that basis, some of our players will be heading to Fev.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Indigogo said:

Santi is a decent championship standard forward , but no more , there's plenty available at his level so where he ends up will not upset nor excite many

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, georgeb1 said:

Santi is a decent championship standard forward , but no more , there's plenty available at his level so where he ends up will not upset nor excite many

I think he’s been a great signing for us and it’s no coincidence our performances started improving when we signed him. I’d be delighted if he signs for us again next year. 

• Like 2

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

7 minutes ago, Simon Hall said:

I think he’s been a great signing for us and it’s no coincidence our performances started improving when we signed him. I’d be delighted if he signs for us again next year. 

I agree, he gives 100% has a great attitude and appears to have fitted into the group seamlessly. 

27 minutes ago, Simon Hall said:

Our performances improved when Glover left. I'm with Georgeb 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Simon Hall said:

Yes he is a good signing, but don't forget ukuma Tai started to hit top form when santi arrived.

• Like 1

So, after hearing Andy Ako saying he'd been talking with Clint about some of next years signings, I fully expect him to be on here spilling the beans!!!! 🤣🤣🤣 Only kidding Andy but hopefully they're signings to get excited about. We have the nucleus of a decent team if we can just add in the right areas.

• Like 2

listening to Hendo in his after match report I wouldn't be surprised if Pemberton signs for next season as he said he was looking forward to working with him and developing him as a player, might be barking up the wrong tree but I think he would be a very good signing and he is out of contract at Saints at the end of the season.

• Like 5