Swinton at home.

spanishknight

15 hours ago, Wiggyroad said:

Get over yourself you clown. People have a right to an opinion,  but you just seem to think what you say is right. This is an open forum site where we can give our opinions believe it or not .Get over yourself

Okay guys, you carry on getting outraged over things that have zero affect on your lives whatsoever.

I'll be outside touching grass.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gav Wilson said:

Okay guys, you carry on getting outraged over things that have zero affect on your lives whatsoever.

I'll be outside touching grass.

Our opinions sometimes differ to yours. They have zero impact on your life whatsoever but enough for you to comment on them😁

• Like 1

sometimes you have to take a step backwards to move forward

Yet another strange game, never looked like losing in reality but made hard work of it, not helped by spoiling tactics employed by Swinton, which is unusual for them as they can and do play some good rugby. Ref made it hard for himself at times, typical end of season game really. Great to see Pauli back, obviously not match fit but he put in some good minutes. We were a bit disjointed in the halves might have been better keeping Dee at 6 and putting Daley into the pack if only for continuity. Swinton to their credit kept at it right to the end and beyond due to the bizarre finish.

• Like 2

Made very hard work of that, the defence at times was a mess and a lot of missed tackles,  but we won and full credit to them as the last few minutes were tense and they could have easily lost that but saw it out. As much as I rate Josh Daley ( my player of the season)  I feel we maybe should have kept Dee in the halfs and brought him off the bench. Not a criticism at all of Daley but Dee has looked great in last few weeks and it didn't need changing. 

Bradford next week is massive. Win that and the unbelievable playoff spot is in our reach.

Excellent to see Pauli back as he gave the crowd a lift and is a real weapon to have going into the last few games. 

As said we were the better side but made hard work of it but credit to Swinton they never gave in.

Swinton did slow the ruck down a lot and stopped us getting into a rhythm and I just feel the season is taking it’s toll on the players who have had to play beaten up for a long time but credit to them they ground the result out.

Jordan Tommo had his usual game and Oli Pratt looked good again in the centres and big wraps to Santi who did big minutes today. I didn’t see Fitzy come back on does anyone know if he got injured?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Roger York said:

As said we were the better side but made hard work of it but credit to Swinton they never gave in.

Swinton did slow the ruck down a lot and stopped us getting into a rhythm and I just feel the season is taking it’s toll on the players who have had to play beaten up for a long time but credit to them they ground the result out.

Jordan Tommo had his usual game and Oli Pratt looked good again in the centres and big wraps to Santi who did big minutes today. I didn’t see Fitzy come back on does anyone know if he got injured?

Fitzy injured but Browny could be back next week, I will be glad to see the back of this season , injury wise, you couldn’t make it up.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Expatknight said:

Yet another strange game, never looked like losing in reality but made hard work of it, not helped by spoiling tactics employed by Swinton, which is unusual for them as they can and do play some good rugby. Ref made it hard for himself at times, typical end of season game really. Great to see Pauli back, obviously not match fit but he put in some good minutes. We were a bit disjointed in the halves might have been better keeping Dee at 6 and putting Daley into the pack if only for continuity. Swinton to their credit kept at it right to the end and beyond due to the bizarre finish.

That was my first reaction to the game, strange. York were the better team but I thought that Swinton were better with the ball in hand. A strangely quiet second half.

Strange game for the knights today seemed to be in control of the game and just waiting for us to pull away from Swinton then we either gave possession away or our discipline let us down,nice to see PP back on the field and hope we are not replacing Roby for Jubb on what i saw yesterday.

25 minutes ago, Puk said:

Strange game for the knights today seemed to be in control of the game and just waiting for us to pull away from Swinton then we either gave possession away or our discipline let us down,nice to see PP back on the field and hope we are not replacing Roby for Jubb on what i saw yesterday.

My guess would be next season we go with roby and Daley as our hookers and Cunningham as utility 

43 minutes ago, DEANO said:

Why. Is jubby leaving?

Jubby won’t be going anywhere, Mr Consistent never gives less than 100% , he still has some good rugby in him we would be mad to lose him. If you cut him in half it would say YORK RLFC al the way through him.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Puk said:

I personally was quite impressed with Roby , but the man in charge will make the decision 

• Like 2