George Williams extended ban - impact on England team

Just now, StandOffHalf said:

Warrington reserves and Warrington PDRL double-header. Williams could be named on the bench in both, and be free for the first test.

They will find a way so he can play get on phone to saints or Wigan they will tell you how it’s done 🤣🤣

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Rovers13 said:

I like my half’s to dig me out of an hole he doesn’t seem to be able to do that at Warrington. If wire are poor he’s poor majority of time. 

I'm interested in how you've formed this opinion because two days ago you said:

"As for watching a SL team I haven’t watched one since Lindsay took over and I’ve no intention of watching one unless it’s my club. I got rid of sky when licensing came In last time and never got sports back."

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Just now, Just Browny said:

I'm interested in how you've formed this opinion because two days ago you said:

"As for watching a SL team I haven’t watched one since Lindsay took over and I’ve no intention of watching one unless it’s my club. I got rid of sky when licensing came In last time and never got sports back."

I don’t pay for sky if it’s on in the pub I’ve no choice but to watch it but I will not fund SL out of my own pocket. 

6 minutes ago, Rovers13 said:

I don’t pay for sky if it’s on in the pub I’ve no choice but to watch it but I will not fund SL out of my own pocket. 

Everyone has a choice, it's not compulsory to watch the TV.

17 minutes ago, Rovers13 said:

On another thread you are moaning that the game has no money and that SL clubs should give up money to fund everything else, including your own Championship club.

Yet on this you are saying you refuse to fund SL by being a viewer/subscriber and in turn helping towards achieving an increased SL TV deal.

And all the while you moan there is no money in the game and clubs are broke.

Edited by Damien
  • Like 1

Just now, Damien said:

On another thread you are moaning that the game has no money and that SL clubs should give up money to fund everything else, including your own Championship club.

Yet on this you are saying you refuse to fund SL by being a viewer/subscriber and in turn helping towards achieving an increased SL TV deal.

Then you moan there is no money in the game and clubs are broke.

I won’t fund a top tier to bring in an over the hill NRL player no, if the money went to good causes of course I would.