French elite 1 Friday nights on tv

Been told there will be an elite 1 game every Friday night shown on a TV or internet station in France, 

Starting pretty soon, hope it's true, 

They should sell it to watch NRL to fill time during the Aussie off season 😁

• Like 11
  • Thanks 5

I can confirm that while arranging yet another train journey for yet another rearranged game I was informed of a 3rd date for Saint Gaudens v Lezignan.

This will be Friday 10th November at 2000hrs.( TV on site )

I would like to think/rely on,a fixed day and time for kick offs if tv/internet transmission gets underway.

Lack of trains after the games,perhaps,but overnight accommodation is cheaper than multiple train bookings.

• Like 1

No reserves,but resilience,persistence and determination are omnipotent.                       

2 minutes ago, Angelic Cynic said:

I can confirm that while arranging yet another train journey for yet another rearranged game I was informed of a 3rd date for Saint Gaudens v Lezignan.

I would like to think/rely on,a fixed day and time for kick offs if tv/internet transmission gets underway.

Lack of trains after the games,perhaps,but overnight accommodation is cheaper than multiple train bookings.

This is interesting, because I asked recently about the French Elite 1 around the consistency of their season and while being given the assurances everything was sweet, my recollection (albeit maybe ten years ago) was that the fixture list was an absolute mess with no consistency. Now your post has me questioning the French league once again.

1 hour ago, barnyia said:

Been told there will be an elite 1 game every Friday night shown on a TV or internet station in France, 

They should give it the first year. Even the additional exposure in Australia / NZ would ensure greater value for sponsors. 

Make it a available.on Kayo and Watchnrl and you have a global product (Super League is not available obviously on Watchnrl due to broadcast rights)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sports Prophet said:

This is interesting, because I asked recently about the French Elite 1 around the consistency of their season and while being given the assurances everything was sweet, my recollection (albeit maybe ten years ago) was that the fixture list was an absolute mess with no consistency. Now your post has me questioning the French league once again.

Saint Gaudens play away at Toulouse next weekend. 

I haven't booked anything as thus far Toulouse have hosted their home games on both Saturday and Sunday and with different kick off times.

It should be 1730hrs on Saturday - https://www.to13.com/calendrier-resultats-elite-1-2022-2023/

I shall wait a few more days...

1 hour ago, Angelic Cynic said:

The players would too. The players all work, this date and time was given to the players yesterday, st Gaudens is almost 3 hours by bus from Lézignan, which means for most players booking half a day's holiday,(if they're allowed to) 

16 minutes ago, barnyia said:

The players would too. The players all work, this date and time was given to the players yesterday, st Gaudens is almost 3 hours by bus from Lézignan, which means for most players booking half a day's holiday,(if they're allowed to) 

I absolutely agree.It seems the players are the least considered,and the last informed,whenever decisions are made in the sport of rugby league.

I would like this to change...

4 hours ago, barnyia said:

Or put it on Ourleague.

3 hours ago, barnyia said:

It’s no different for amateur footballers in England tbf, and probably other countries, although I’m not saying that makes it right. 

• Like 1

On 19/10/2023 at 17:38, Eddie said:

It’s no different for amateur footballers in England tbf, and probably other countries, although I’m not saying that makes it right. 

But when this is meant to be the top level domestic league it makes the sport it represents look a shambles.

• 2 weeks later...

Lhttps://treizemondial.fr/un-match-delite-1-diffuse-sur-na-tv/

An Elite 1 match broadcast on NA TV

WRITTEN BY JULIEN · NOVEMBER 3, 2023

After the women's international match France - Wales, NA TV will broadcast the Elite 1 match between Saint-Gaudens and Lézignan.

Exceptional day and time for the match between Saint-Gaudens and Lézignan. Spectators and viewers will be able to attend the match of the 6th day of Elite 1 on Friday, November 10 at 8:30 p.m. Indeed, NA TV will again broadcast rugby XIII.

As a reminder, you can find the live on the NA TV website and on the various Boxes (Orange 357 / Bouygues 338 / Free 952 / SFR 504).

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Gomersall said:

As a reminder, you can find the live on the NA TV website and on the various Boxes (Orange 357 / Bouygues 338 / Free 952 / SFR 504).

You'll need to be in France (or connected to a French VPN) to watch that live stream.

• Like 1

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

6 hours ago, Gomersall said:

Lhttps://treizemondial.fr/un-match-delite-1-diffuse-sur-na-tv/

An Elite 1 match broadcast on NA TV

WRITTEN BY JULIEN · NOVEMBER 3, 2023

After the women's international match France - Wales, NA TV will broadcast the Elite 1 match between Saint-Gaudens and Lézignan.

Exceptional day and time for the match between Saint-Gaudens and Lézignan. Spectators and viewers will be able to attend the match of the 6th day of Elite 1 on Friday, November 10 at 8:30 p.m. Indeed, NA TV will again broadcast rugby XIII.

Could somebody explain exactly what is NA TV ? Merci 

On 04/11/2023 at 07:12, Gomersall said:

It stands for Nouvelle-Aquitaine Television Jim. I assume it’s a local tv channel in the Aquitaine region.

Based in Bordeaux but has a vision to broadcast more XIII rugby. I'm hoping the new president of TO has the foresight to talk with them about a PPV deal a bit like OurLeague in the UK

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Gomersall said:

Is there any way we can watch this in the U.K. without resorting to a VPN?

That would be great, my wife and kids are away for the weekend and now I’m deep in my 40s I’d happily spend Friday night in watching St Gaudens v Lezignan instead of getting rat ar5ed in the boozer. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

That would be great, my wife and kids are away for the weekend and now I’m deep in my 40s I’d happily spend Friday night in watching St Gaudens v Lezignan instead of getting rat ar5ed in the boozer. 

If you had owt about you Eddie you’d get rat ar5ed at home whilst watching St Gaudens v Lezignan.

• 2 months later...

Great picture !

Know the won who he is the elder but by how much

Edited by audois

"It involves matters much greater than drafting the new rules...the original and existing games have their own powerful appeal to their players and public and have the sentiments which history inspires"  - Harold 'Jersey' Flegg 1933

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."  - Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

Si tu( Remi Casty) devais envoyer un fax au Président Guasch? " Un grand bravo pour ce que vous avez fait,et merci de m 'avoir embarqué dans cette aventure"

gallery_02-am31503_5b827265940b7_.jpg

17 hours ago, Gomersall said:

Tony is almost three years older than Samuel.

Younger Samuel a lot bigger!

Captain of the Marseille Olympic team the biggest club in France

• Like 1

"It involves matters much greater than drafting the new rules...the original and existing games have their own powerful appeal to their players and public and have the sentiments which history inspires"  - Harold 'Jersey' Flegg 1933

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."  - Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

Si tu( Remi Casty) devais envoyer un fax au Président Guasch? " Un grand bravo pour ce que vous avez fait,et merci de m 'avoir embarqué dans cette aventure"

gallery_02-am31503_5b827265940b7_.jpg