SEASON TICKET PRICES 2024

Jimmy DoNut

31 minutes ago, shaw llewellyn said:

If we were watching last years team playing at Whitebank then £20 might keep people away but I would hope that being able to watch the team that has been assembled, in Oldham, at the relative luxury of Boundary Park will get the turnstiles clicking.

Totally agree. £20 for whitebank with a league 1 team just not reasonable. But for a championship level team, all be it in league 1, at BP it is really cost effective.

Edited by The Art of Hand and Foot

32 minutes ago, The Art of Hand and Foot said:

Totally agree. £20 for whitebank with a league 1 team just not reasonable. But for a championship level team, all be it in league 1, at BP it is really cost effective.

I hope you are both right. With  everything that's going so well, it would be a real shame if the opportunity to build up the supporter base was missed because of a 25% increase for walk ups. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Roughyed Rats said:

I hope you are both right. With  everything that's going so well, it would be a real shame if the opportunity to build up the supporter base was missed because of a 25% increase for walk ups. 

There's nothing more appealing than a winning team! Hopefully that's what we will have. Trouble is fans are fickle. One loss or a draw or even a close win and the the doom mongers will be out!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, LittleboroRoughyed said:

Are the season tickets on sale now? I want to get the kids one with the home shirt but want to ensure the shirts will be here for Xmas. Any help?

Season tickets will be on sale very soon.  The 11th (next Monday) is the target date.  

Shirts that are included in the membership packages will come from the club's own stock but that won't be available until the new year. 

• Thanks 1

Thanks Dave.

That’s disappointing about the shirts as I’m sure at the fans forum they said they’d be available for Xmas, which from the VX3 website has now brought forward it’s forecast delivery dates from 1 Jan 24 to mid-December. Hopefully the club financially benefits from those who will have to pay the full price for Father Christmas to deliver 

Roughyed season ticket £200 for 12 home games.

Latics season ticket was £270 for 23 home games.

I'll still buy a Roughyed season ticket but I don't think the value is that great

EDIT

Latics just announced half season ticket for 12 home games at £160.  Our rugby season tickets are over priced IMO

Edited by thecrab
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, AmigoTopping said:

Roughyeds 2023 seating season ticket £180 for 12 games prorated at a substandard stadium. 2024 price looks pretty good to me!

An improvement fair enough .... but £180 for 12 games at Whitebank was pretty poor to start off with! (Nothing to do with the current owners of course 👍)

On 08/12/2023 at 12:07, thecrab said:

Roughyed season ticket £200 for 12 home games.

Latics season ticket was £270 for 23 home games.

I'll still buy a Roughyed season ticket but I don't think the value is that great

EDIT

Latics just announced half season ticket for 12 home games at £160.  Our rugby season tickets are over priced IMO

The dross Latics have been playing over the last few seasons - they’d have to pay me more than £270 to watch 23 matches! Oh… you mean the spectators have to pay!!!!!!????!!!!!

• Haha 1

On 08/12/2023 at 12:07, thecrab said:

I would expect large proportion of the rugby season ticket revenue will be handed over to the soccer club as stadium rent, leaving perhaps only a small fraction to be retained to bolster the rugby finances. 

A balancing act, and certainly not a like-for-like situation between the soccer and rugby clubs as one owns the stadium and the other doesn't.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I've got my season ticket and an invoice to prove it. Will I get book with match tickets sent through the post or is there something else I have to get. Please don't say a QR code because I don't have a mobile phone!

17 hours ago, jroyales said:

I've got my season ticket and an invoice to prove it. Will I get book with match tickets sent through the post or is there something else I have to get. Please don't say a QR code because I don't have a mobile phone!

You read my mind as i was going to ask the exact same question as to what format the season tickets will come as

This is from the horse's mouth, and I'm the horse.

I'm currently finalising all the season tickets that have come in.  We've got a spread of different ticket types this year and it's a fun task working out how the logic of entry to the ground works.

Sometime in the next few days, certainly before the end of the week, I'll be issuing e-tickets.  Sorry Jim but each e-ticket will use a QR code for entry however if you have access to a printer you can print a hard copy and present that at the turnstile.  It's not all bad news though, read on.

I'm issuing the e-tickets so that STHs can add their season ticket to their Google/Apple wallet or similar third party service.  I've been testing the ticket system since before Christmas and I've added test tickets to my various wallets and apps and all were accepted by the scanning software.  It's a fairly straightforward task to add the ticket.

Here's the good news for Jim.  Once the e-tickets go out, I'm taking the data from the QR codes and they'll be placed on a credit card type pass, personalised.  So you'll turn up, wave your card at the scanner and in you come.  

Your QR code, be it on your printed ticket, a PDF on your phone, a slot in your Google Wallet or card, will only work once per game for obvious reasons.  

Hopefully things will run smoothly on game day but I'll be around to be shouted at if something goes awry.  Possibly.  Lol.

Edited by Dave Naylor
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1