Keighley

jroyales

9 minutes ago, jroyales said:

Whose brave enough to name the starting 13?

Also, the score.

As a cougars fan, I won't have a guess at your 13 😂 I've heard you're bringing and using 28 players.

Score wise (not that it matters too much!)  I think you will probably run out quite comfortable winners. In our squad we haven't named, for various reasons, Mark Ioane, Junior Sa'u, Alex Bishop, Aaron Brown and Dee Foggin-Johnstone who I would expect to be consistent starters. There's also a couple of lads that have been awarded contracts after trials, making debuts, and one other trialist. Either way, I'm still looking forward to it and excited to see the new signings we have made. See you boxing day.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Happyed said:

You can’t take much from a pre season friendly but lots to be positive about nonetheless. Wildie, O’Keefe, Astley and Lawton were especially good. Players clearly competing for a shirt 💪

Couldn’t agree more. O’Keefe was outstanding. Astley as well. Also thought that Wardle was immense, Farnworth and Moran were excellent and Danny Craven was very impressive. Also, what about the two Tyrers who were superb in the second half. Great contributions from Emerson, George, Paga and Morgan too. 

• Like 4