Fri 23rd Feb: SL: London Broncos v Catalans Dragons KO 8pm (Sky/SuperLeague+)

Who will win?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• London Broncos
    • Catalans Dragons

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 23/02/24 at 20:30

Discuss the match here.

Please stick to discussing the match in question and do not accuse match officials of being biased or corrupt or you run the risk of being immediately banned from the forum.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chronicler of Chiswick said:

Cats by 24 (at least).

I think you are about right, CofC.  The only factor that might make it closer would be if MacNamara was tempted to play some of the less prominent members of his named squad.

On the other hand, who predicted a Broncos' win in the championship final in Toulouse?

• Like 1

Arrived around 30 mins ago must say the club have done a brilliant job.

Nice buffet in the gold lounge good beers excellent corporate signage all hospitality open and sold.

All the LED sold as was Rovers last night and also Wolves tonight with some great blue chip brands

WELL DONE BRONCOS it's a pleasure to have them back:)

Video up on my you tube channel tomorrow 

Paul

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Be nice to see a London team back in Super League, they're an unknown quantity and may spring a few surprises, if they can match Catalans for 20 mins i reckon they may pull this off.

Edited by daz39
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, ATLANTISMAN said:

Arrived around 30 mins ago must say the club have done a brilliant job.

Nice buffet in the gold lounge good beers excellent corporate signage all hospitality open and sold.

All the LED sold as was Rovers last night and also Wolves tonight with some great blue chip brands

WELL DONE BRONCOS it's a pleasure to have them back:)

Video up on my you tube channel tomorrow 

Paul

Great to hear they are selling well. I know they will be going down but I really hope they can have some competitive games and results. Hopefully this year in the superleague can be a springboard to built their profile & fanbase.

If you don't mind sharing, what is your youtube channel? 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Yorky said:

Great to hear they are selling well. I know they will be going down but I really hope they can have some competitive games and results. Hopefully this year in the superleague can be a springboard to built their profile & fanbase.

If you don't mind sharing, what is your youtube channel? 

My English French Rugby league adventures 

• Like 1

First try to Catalans on 90 seconds. If they keep their heads, they can probably get to 60+ tonight. London's defence - on the little evidence so far - has no structure to it.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

Probably the most comical on-field decision of a 'try' I've seen that.

• Like 3

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Ten minutes gone. One way traffic.

Catalans score their second, having had another chalked off.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

4 minutes ago, Coggo said:

lots of freebies not attending (but counted).

The attendance hasn't been announced yet.