Fev not paying staff

1 hour ago, The Blues Ox said:

Teams normally lift for a new coach but in my opinion Ford didn't fix anything and I thought Fev always looked vulnarable to teams that had quality out wide if their pack could live with Fev's for a chunk of the game. It didn't happen often hence the league table but you always got the feeling that Fev had 2 or 3 bad match ups in the playoffs and unfortunatley for them London was one of them.

There's a very good chance we'd have finished second if Long had stayed on. He was garbage.

• Thanks 1

Formerly Alistair Boyd-Meaney

fifty thousand Poouunds from Keighley...weve had im gid."

3736-mipm.gif

MIPM Project Management and Business Solutions "

Discounts available for forum members contact me for details

On 23/03/2024 at 19:14, The Blues Ox said:

Teams normally lift for a new coach but in my opinion Ford didn't fix anything and I thought Fev always looked vulnarable to teams that had quality out wide if their pack could live with Fev's for a chunk of the game. It didn't happen often hence the league table but you always got the feeling that Fev had 2 or 3 bad match ups in the playoffs and unfortunatley for them London was one of them.

Iam certain London would have beaten us if Long had still been here.

Edited by Fevrover
  • Like 2

21 hours ago, OriginalMrC said:

Journalist reporting factually true events gets abuse... 

He will move on to another club and forget about Fev - till the next misdemeanor lol.  I haven't seen him report anything about giving the cup holders a decent game lol.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, wasginger said:

If Mr Davidson was such a great journalist. Why didn't he originate the story. No he had to re-gurgitate someone else's work. How many posts did he put that day on social media about Fev ?

Which story did he regurgitate?

• Thanks 2

This topic is titled "Fev not paying staff".

The RL media has been criticised in the past for not being tough enough in it's approach. 

Easy peasy ( and this applies to ALL clubs)

1. have all the players been paid in full?

2. Has the money deducted for pension contributions been paid?

3. Has the club passed on to HMRC  the income tax and NI contributions it has deducted from players wages?

4. Has the club paid it's suppliers in line with the TS and C's?

• Like 4

14 hours ago, Fevrover said:

He will move on to another club and forget about Fev - till the next misdemeanor lol.  I haven't seen him report anything about giving the cup holders a decent game lol.

The story is about Fev not paying their way, why would he report on the match? Do you expect those reporting on knife crime in London to also say what a great cup of coffee you can get down there and how nice the Shard looks at night just to balance things out?

it’s his story as well, he’s interviewing players and those affected, there’s another today. It’s great journalism in my opinion, far better than just regurgitating press releases or transfer rumours. It’s also in the public interest to know what’s going on behind the scenes. 

• Like 14

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

7 hours ago, Simon Hall said:

The story is about Fev not paying their way, why would he report on the match? Do you expect those reporting on knife crime in London to also say what a great cup of coffee you can get down there and how nice the Shard looks at night just to balance things out?

it’s his story as well, he’s interviewing players and those affected, there’s another today. It’s great journalism in my opinion, far better than just regurgitating press releases or transfer rumours. It’s also in the public interest to know what’s going on behind the scenes. 

Fair point.

8 hours ago, Simon Hall said:

John also reported in exactly the same way when Toronto weren't paying their bills or players either, so it's not a personal vendetta.

On 24/03/2024 at 19:31, RigbyLuger said:

Which story did he regurgitate?

He's done the same thing today with a story, that came out last week. Namely Fev have had 5 ccj's against them. Why repeat a story that's already in the public domain. Once again after Fev have put a decent performance in against a SL club. No he's just a lazy get.

14 minutes ago, wasginger said:

He's done the same thing today with a story, that came out last week. Namely Fev have had 5 ccj's against them. Why repeat a story that's already in the public domain. Once again after Fev have put a decent performance in against a SL club. No he's just a lazy get.

Where was that story published last week?

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

48 minutes ago, wasginger said:

First I've heard of it. Fev probably not alone in this situation

"No he's just a lazy get." 

Nice💪💪💪💪 there.

Edited by JohnM

1 hour ago, The Blues Ox said:

I see he's still failing to mention the hot dogs used to be quite decent in 2003. Typical.

• Haha 6

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

12 hours ago, RigbyLuger said:

Does that fall under "Unacceptable Behaviour" by volunteers that clubs are responsible for under the Operational Rules? 🤣

I'm just glad the Wakefield fans managed to get out safely 

• Haha 4

14 hours ago, RigbyLuger said:

Does that fall under "Unacceptable Behaviour" by volunteers that clubs are responsible for under the Operational Rules? 🤣

In all seriousness yes it does just like mascots can result in the club being charged

15 hours ago, OriginalMrC said:

Another positive Fev story 😄

Wow how pathetic can you get ? It's two kids hardly Fevs normal millions who cause trouble every week 😔.  They shouldn't have done it but come on ,nowt like kicking a club when it's down.

• Like 1